**********OU-OSU Game Thread**********

Hopefully we will start driving to the hoop on them. See if we can ge to the FT line

Re: **********OU-OSU Pregame Notes/Game Thread**********

No way. We usually beat OSU at least once a year. We rarely beat KU anymore.
In terms of this year it would be bigger to win on the road against a top 20 team that's arguably playing the best of anyone in the Big 12 right now.

15-8 Cowboys that might already be ball game.

What a weak attempt from M'baye

Terrible 2-1 after the steal. Making those mistakes on the road spells trouble.

Did Buddy coach the team before he got hurt?
We just look like we have no idea what we are doing out there.
Playing at 150 mph.

I really want one of our guards to run through Travis Ford when he's standing out on the floor.

God, is Buddy the only guy who can finish at the rim? We're backing off when we have open lanes on the back cut then M'Baye takes it up weak.

Brown goes hard and gets the call.

We need to make some friggin jumpers.

15-8 Cowboys that might already be ball game.

You never know but we do know that they have squandered leads in the last. We need to keep playing hard and smarter and see what happens.

M'baye................come on man. Awful transition offense on that steal, then screams after he blocks a shot after the foul was called.

19-8 Pokes this is about to get ugly.

Thank you Grooms for taking it to the rim. Even though he missed, we need to do that more.

They will cool off from 3 though. We just need to keep within touch here.

This game is o-v-e-r. Oh well, it's the game we all knew we'd lose down the stretch. It also makes me realize how excited I am that our seniors and juniors are in fact seniors in juniors.

Bad defense on Forte. No need to go for a ball fake against him - just get in his grill.

Back