>>>>>>>OU-Texas Tech Game Thread<<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>>OU-Texas Tech Game Thread<<<<<<<

It is unbelievable you have complaints tonight

Lax has to bite the bullet tonight, im sure if OU is losing at any point Sat he will show up and be nothing but positive.

I love seeing the walk-ons get PT.

If they can play like this come March..who knows maybe Sweet 16

Nice to squeak out a win.:ez-laugh:

Cousins had 13 points, 3 rebounds, 3 steals and no turn overs. Pretty nice game

I didn't look at the site until late in the game. Could have told we were winning because there were not nearly as many posts as when we are losing. Can't anyone appreciate a good play enough to comment on it?

Tech was totally intimidated. I suspect they caught Iowa State on a cold night. That can happen to you on the road where you are not familiar with the court and the background. I-State has to hit their outside shots to win on the road.

Obviously Spangler was great tonight and it was good to see that Cousins can still play well with the wrist problem. And wasn't it great that we got the ball to Buddy for the last second shot at the end of the first half.

I was good to see Booker playing well and hitting a couple of treys. Still not swishing them like the Booker of last year but good progress anyway.

Did anyone know that Woodard can dunk.

Lattin looked more active. He needs to work harder on the defensive boards. I saw several times when he didn't try to get inside his man. Still growing but played better tonight.

Certainly almost everyone looked better but after we hit Tech in the mouth they were just waiting to get on the bus.

We will have to have our game in Stillwater. Those guys play well at home and Forte and Nash will want to make up for their poor performance in Norman.

When outshot 52-21, you are likely to lose.

Lax has to bite the bullet tonight, im sure if OU is losing at any point Sat he will show up and be nothing but positive.

True. I had practice so I couldn't watch the game but when I saw the score I was shocked. However I never said anything negative about this game, so what bullet would I bite?

We needed that win. Now, let's take that dominance into Stillwater this weekend.

Box score looks good. Lattin 5 blocks? Wow! Good to see Buddy score 6/9 from 2 point range, that will help him and us a lot. I saw Jordans highlight Dunk--that was awesome. Was that his first dunk as a Sooner?

I was unable to watch because I was traveling, but from the looks of the box score, we did alot of good things. The lack of TOs and the scoring/efficiency from Spangler are definitely positives. And we also got 18 pts from the bench....although it was a game with some obvious extended bench minutes.

It looked a like a quality bounce back game and I hope they can maintain their focus for Saturday.

Suffocating defense. 10 blocks and 10 steals, that's the formula. We've shown flashes and long periods of suffocating team defense several times this year - at Texas, 2nd half at Kansas, OSU and Weber State. We've shown the ability to deny baskets for ten possessions in a row numerous times this year.

I know we can't turn this on every game and not everyone is going to crumble like Weber State or Tech but just knowing you can bring this level of frustration at times has to make you giddy.

Back