OU & UNC both have 5 L's

9 is a little high, but I can only think of them losing the Texas, and that alone shows the difference in our schedule to theirs.

they only have 4 losses- Syracuse, Texas, Kentucky and College of Charleston. I keep track because I despise UNC and relish every loss.

They did beat Ohio State and Michigan State.

Last edited:
they only have 4 losses- Syracuse, Texas, Kentucky and College of Charleston. I keep track because I despise UNC and relish every loss.

They did beat Ohio State and Michigan State.

Weird they said 5 tonight on the tube

5 losses for UNC too? I guess thats what happens when you replace guys like Tyler Hansbrough, Ty Lawson, Blake Griffin and Taylor Griffin with a bunch of freshmen. No matter how talented they are, they are still freshmen.

UNC is ranked 9th with 5 losses LMAO

They have 4 losses. They had 3 losses when their #9 ranking came out. And those losses were to the #2, #3 & #7 teams in the country.
I don't see what's so LMAO funny about that.
They will fall now in the rankings as they should.

5 losses for UNC too? I guess thats what happens when you replace guys like Tyler Hansbrough, Ty Lawson, Blake Griffin and Taylor Griffin with a bunch of freshmen. No matter how talented they are, they are still freshmen.

unless your Kentucky

Losing to 3 top 10 teams is different than losing to 5 mid-majors.

Losing to 3 top 10 teams is different than losing to 5 mid-majors.

I never said OU should be ranked just stating they have a handlful of loses like us and are ranked 9. OU isn't the only team losing games.

Back