OU vs #11 ISU 5pm CST on ESPNU

Iowa st playing well. OU defense is awful. OU offense is great at times and then stalls for long stretches. We have to find more offense outside of groves.

Disappointing.

Had a three-point lead and possession, then Harkless with one of his patented charges, followed by a careless Gibson passes, and now down 4 at half. Junior high kids understand how to jump stop better than Harkless.

Feels like we are down by 10 after we lost all momentum. Have to be tougher in second half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ISU shooting 66% and 57% from 3. Needless to say, defense has to be significantly better in the 2nd half. We've only turned the ball over 6 times, but it seems like it has led to points on the other end every gd time.

ISU shooting 66% and 57% from 3. Needless to say, defense has to be significantly better in the 2nd half. We've only turned the ball over 6 times, but it seems like it has led to points on the other end every gd time.

All other stats are pretty even except those shooting percentages you stated. Defense is not getting it done and giving up way too many easy baskets. We can’t play like this and expect to win games in the Big12.

Haven't been able to watch, has the defense been as bad as the numbers say? ISU 16-24 from the field...yuck.

Haven't been able to watch, has the defense been as bad as the numbers say? ISU 16-24 from the field...yuck.

They’ve hit some tough shots but D has not been great and needs to be better or we will lose. Some of it is also problems on O which also needs to be better.

ISU can't miss now. 20% 3 point shooter can't miss.

Finally a body check call against them. But a bad start to this half for us.

It’s a broken record, but I’m so sick of watching this team turn the ball over. We have at least four turnovers during this run that started late in the first half.

We don’t have a guy that can go get his own shot and it really hurts us. We are really inept on offense.

Poor passing/turnovers and bad defense is the recipe to get run off the court....ugh.

It's time to just play Bijan over Goldwire. I'd rather take the lumps with a freshman, than a senior who still does not bring a single thing offensively.

We don’t have a guy that can go get his own shot and it really hurts us. We are really inept on offense.

You’re right about the first part. We could survive it if we didn’t throw the ball to the other team 16 times a game, but we have shown we aren’t capable of that.

It’s a broken record, but I’m so sick of watching this team turn the ball over. We have at least four turnovers during this run that started late in the first half.

I know. We are not where we need to be as a team at this point in the season. A lot of our decisions are what you expect in the first 3 games. Big 12 wins are not going to happen if we continue this.

Hunter is a 20 percent 3 point shooter this year.

Down 7 at 14:59 TV timeout.

Dang. Does Harkless think he can just dribble his way to success?

Harkless, please stop trying to dribble through three defenders.....good gawd.

Back