OU vs #12 KSU 8pm CST on ESPNU

We’ve missed some open ones but they’re missed some easy ones. Hopefully, we shoot a good percentage and do a better job of stopping their drives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Up 4 with a chance to extend the lead....and a horrible decision by Sherfield on a cross-court pass which leads to a dunk. This is why we lose....we are our own worst enemy too often.

Up 4 with a chance to extend the lead....and a horrible decision by Sherfield on a cross-court pass which leads to a dunk. This is why we lose....we are our own worst enemy too often.

Exactly, so frustrating! Especially from an experienced guy.

Yes. And it will likely get worse late in the game.

We definitely miss Emojah Gibson's 3 pt shooting. Probably the difference in another couple of wins.

Sad. I look at that arena now with all the empty seats and what it could be if we kept some of the momentum after the Bama game.

Nice from Uzan

Pathetic D from Sam there

Anyone care to venture a guess as to why Jacob has played so many minutes? Is it because of the threes he hit in November?

Anyone care to venture a guess as to why Jacob has played so many minutes? Is it because of the threes he hit in November?

I assume the Groves brothers have some incriminating photos of Moser they keep threatening to release

Great sequence by the brothers. Once they gain some experience playing college ball, those mistakes won’t happen.

Back