OU vs #12 KSU 8pm CST on ESPNU

I assume the Groves brothers have some incriminating photos of Moser they keep threatening to release

It’s the only explanation. They probably have their family ready to email the pictures to the media at any moment.

And our big man blows an easy one....then we give up an "and 1" on the other end. Again, this group can't do the little things. It makes me curious what the hell we do in practice.:confused:

KSU has 22 paint points.

Tanner misses an easy layup

KState, unlike OU, has competent bigs.

And our big man blows an easy one....then we give up an "and 1" on the other end. Again, this group can't do the little things. It makes me curious what the hell we do in practice.:confused:

Exactly my point. That’s coaching and has nothing to do with talent

Absolutely no defense against athletic bigs

Yep, and we are also getting beaten too often by guards. Happy to be close right now but not much confidence it will stay close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can we put Josh Giddey in a uniform and sneak him on the court?

Why do our bigs not back off opposing bigs that can dribble? What’s the worst that can happen? The big knocks down a 15 footer because one of our bigs gave them space to shoot? How often can opposing bigs count on that to happen?

Groves and Godwin want to guard this dude right just a step inside the three point lane

Absolutely no defense against athletic bigs

The scouting report is out on them. Make Tanner/Godwin guard in space. There's no easy answer, because you're not surviving 40 minutes of Jalen Hill at center either. It's a roster construction problem that will only get addressed in the offseason.

That basket was all Tanner guarding no one

KSU has 22 paint points.

Tanner misses an easy layup

KState, unlike OU, has competent bigs.

And there is no reason he didn’t just dunk the damn thing. I’ll never understand why bigs don’t dunk every chance they can.

Another good BLOB. We’ve never created an easy basket for ourselves, but we almost managed to give KSU one by throwing it away into the backcourt.

Please tell me we have a Blake Griffin coming in next year.

Why do we get sucked in, will end up being another double digit L

The scouting report is out on them. Make Tanner/Godwin guard in space. There's no easy answer, because you're not surviving 40 minutes of Jalen Hill at center either. It's a roster construction problem that will only get addressed in the offseason.

I guess we can hope.

Elated to be tied

tie game at the half ... Tanner with 10 on 4-6 shooting

Grant with 10 on 4-9 shooting

Tanner getting mad. Don't really blame him. The KSU kid is fouling his ass off.

Big shot by GS to close out the half. Ugly but tied. You'll take that every time.

They should start giving away free chicken on team shooting above 35% since it's so rare.

Back