OU vs #9KU 12pm CST on CBS

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/OU_MBBall/status/1624485897864609792?s=20&t=GlBqnmqxdWUwqdzPPks65A[/TWEET]

Alabama was $10 a ticket for upper deck. Had we been winning since then I may have paid $40 but not after the last two weeks.

Ya. Seems like it might have been designed for KU fans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even the announcers know our offense is stupid… Tanner just sits there on the drive by hill

Alabama was $10 a ticket for upper deck. Had we been winning since then I may have paid $40 but not after the last two weeks.

there are several thousand KU fans at the game you want to make it cheaper for them?

Jay Wright makes a lot of sense. Probably a reason for his resume.

oweh is making moves he just needs to finish

I’ll agree he’s athletic as heck… he cut through the def like nothin… but was out of control and threw that crap up. If had taken another dribble might have been able to dunk it

I like the fight this half. Offensive flow is worlds better.

Last edited:
Very likeable guy. Smart.

He and Raftery are so good. Wright is obviously a natural at this.

Oweh should have been playing all year. I can live with his mistakes and missed layups because he is aggressive and he provides pop we don’t get from anywhere else. And the mistakes would be fewer if he had been getting minutes all along.

He and Raftery are so good. Wright is obviously a natural at this.

Oweh should have been playing all year. I can live with his mistakes and missed layups because he is aggressive and he provides pop we don’t get from anywhere else. And the mistakes would be fewer if he had been getting minutes all along.

i agree he should have been playing and starting much much sooner ..

Probably our worse defensive unit out there right now.

I like the fight this half. Offensive flow is worlds better.

I take that back. For some reason, when Cortes is in the game....we lose all rhythm on offense. I'm not blaming it all on him, but it seems that team TOs skyrocket when he is in there today.

Unbelievable how bad we can be at stretches during this point of the season. We look like we might get something going then make big lineup changes and wham.

Back