OU vs #9KU 12pm CST on CBS

You know it's really hard for teams to miss when they keep getting shots inside of a foot.

KU has been getting better bench play the last couple weeks. They are going to be very dangerous the rest of the way.

and the same people ripping him now were ripping him for having a very tight rotation and "not subbing enough"

I think the rip should be more around not opening up the rotation sooner. But unfortunately when he did he opened it wide open.

and the same people ripping him now were ripping him for having a very tight rotation and "not subbing enough"

If you’re referring to my 4 guys out…

Ummm, ya maybe not pull ALL FOUR GUYS at one time… not rocket science

200w.gif

I think the rip should be more around not opening up the rotation sooner. But unfortunately when he did he opened it wide open.

at this point he needs to see what he has a possibilities for next season

Worst OU basketball team of all time. Not sure anyone else is even close.

We were down 20 and Moser had called the same number of timeouts as Self.

I can’t stand the thought of another season of this. If he doesn’t leave voluntarily, Joe needs to seriously consider pulling the plug. We are just so bad.

We were down 20 and Moser had called the same number of timeouts as Self.

I can’t stand the thought of another season of this. If he doesn’t leave voluntarily, Joe needs to seriously consider pulling the plug. We are just so bad.

Does he know basic basketball strategy? I’m not sure he does

Do you think there might be a happy medium?

The rub for me is that PM rode with Noland and JG too long and put Oweh and Bam on ice. But now when he subs he brings in a combination of 3 or 4 of JG, Noland, Cortes and Godwin at the same time putting all playmaking and athleticism on the bench. IMO he got to stagger the subs

I guess Tanner isn’t making anymore “too small” gestures.

Do you think there might be a happy medium?

Probably not. Our bench is not very good. Two of our top 5 players are freshman. They both have flashes, but neither should be playing 25 minutes yet.

In less than two seasons, PM has pretty much torpedoed our program.....this is way too many Capel-level performances. Today will not be the last time that we get run out of the gym this season. A month ago, I would have said with 100% certainty that PM would get another year. But I think Joe C. needs to take a hard look at the trajectory of the program and potentially have a quick trigger on this. It's not as if we are going to be all that much better next year.

The rub for me is that PM rode with Noland and JG too long and put Oweh and Bam on ice. But now when he subs he brings in a combination of 3 or 4 of JG, Noland, Cortes and Godwin at the same time putting all playmaking and athleticism on the bench. IMO he got to stagger the subs

Yup

In less than two seasons, PM has pretty much torpedoed our program.....this is way too many Capel-level performances. Today will not be the last time that we get run out of the gym this season. A month ago, I would have said with 100% certainty that PM would get another year. But I think Joe C. needs to take a hard look at the trajectory of the program and potentially have a quick trigger on this. It's not as if we are going to be all that much better next year.

OU is not spending 9 mil to get rid of moser ..

Back