OU vs #9KU 12pm CST on CBS

The argument for PM is that he can do more with less talent. I see zero evidence of this

CBS had mistakenly given us 6 extra points on their graphic lol.

Did anyone notice Raftery and Wright discussing the KU offense? Free flowing, concepts but rarely sets with guys in predetermined spots. Pretty much the opposite of Moser.

CBS had mistakenly given us 6 extra points on their graphic lol.

Did anyone notice Raftery and Wright discussing the KU offense? Free flowing, concepts but rarely sets with guys in predetermined spots. Pretty much the opposite of Moser.

Although I agree… helps to have studs at every position

Our best players outside of GS are young. They will get better and so will the wins. As OU fans we want results now, but that's not realistic. Does this season suck, absolutely. Is it worse than we predicted, absolutely. It will get better.

TG has taken a lot of heat this season, some of it deservedly so. But our guard play is not near as good as it was last year which has affected his abilities to succeed.

Our best players outside of GS are young. They will get better and so will the wins. That's all you fans we weren't results now, but that's not realistic. Does this season suck, absolutely. Is it worse than we predicted, absolutely. It will get better.

TG has taken a lot of heat this season, some of it deservedly so. But our guard play is not near as good as it was last year which has affected his abilities to succeed.

yep

As has been said many times, this team has potential with a couple of decent portal bigs but frankly, is it worth the wait?

Joe C. really put himself in a box with the buyout, he worried about people stealing his coach but he better take advantage of anyone that wants him at this point.

in the best conf maybe of all time ....... and for sure in the last 30 years

And? If this is the best conference of all time then we should have been keeping up with the Joneses. I’m very tired of this excuse

Our best players outside of GS are young. They will get better and so will the wins. As OU fans we want results now, but that's not realistic. Does this season suck, absolutely. Is it worse than we predicted, absolutely. It will get better.

Dick is a FR as well

especially when his 2 recurring classes are the first time OU has had 2 top 100 players in back to back years in over a decade at OU

Boulder I like Uzan and Oweh....I believe in time, they can be really good players. But even with the incoming freshman next year, we are likely going to be about the same as far as our ceiling. I say that because it's unrealistic to think that 2 new young guys can come in and have instant impact on our success.....unless of course they are superstars, which I haven't gathered that through the info on them. I just think we are treading water at best (and probably sinking a bit) until 2024.

Our best players outside of GS are young. They will get better and so will the wins. That's all you fans we weren't results now, but that's not realistic. Does this season suck, absolutely. Is it worse than we predicted, absolutely. It will get better.

This is the post you make if OU wins 17 or 18 games and barely misses the tournament or something like that. Not with a 12 win season. There was enough talent on this roster to atleast be in the bubble all season long. Moser has completely screwed the pooch with this team.

But you are right, OU's guard play sucks.

In the portal era it doesn’t matter how young you are.

This is the post you make if OU wins 17 or 18 games and barely misses the tournament or something like that. Not with a 12 win season. There was enough talent on this roster to atleast be in the bubble all season long. Moser has completely screwed the pooch with this team.

But you are right, OU's guard play sucks.

If we had closed out some early single digit losses and turn those into wins we would be squarely in that camp. I don't think anyone would argue that we have the talent to have won several games that we lost. We have underachieved, but the talent is there to get better. It's terrible inconvenient that the hardest part of our season is now.

Back