OU vs #9KU 12pm CST on CBS

Jacob needs to sit. He's just not bringing anything. Doesn't move, doesn't score, doesn't rebound. He just stands on the floor. I had hopes for him this year, but that ship has sailed.

Ya. Seems like it might have been designed for KU fans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is but is but you would think box-office could lower price day of the game for local fans. Most KU fans would not drive down without a ticket. I wasn't going to pay that for a .500 team.

Probably the only question left is will we lose by 10 or will we lose by 20?

It is but is but you would think box-office could lower price day of the game for local fans. Most KU fans would not drive down without a ticket. I wasn't going to pay that for a .500 team.

Agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there are several thousand KU fans at the game you want to make it cheaper for them?

Lower it only at box office and you can prevent that from happening. 99% of people won't drive from far away without a ticket first.

would be nice to have a 5star that doesn't play much to come off the bench

Has PM coached hockey in the past? Because he doesn't make substitutions, he makes line changes.

Has PM coaches hockey in the past? Because he doesn't make substitutions, he makes line changes.

and the same people ripping him now were ripping him for having a very tight rotation and "not subbing enough"

Back