OU vs #9KU 12pm CST on CBS

bam has been the worst player for OU today

I'm aware but at least he's a threat to create his own shot. He's so crazy though (on the court). Kind of like a wild mustang you're trying to train. Today is a step backwards.

Absolute joke of a performance so far today. Hats off to the fans who showed up.....I feel bad for them.

I went to buy tickets but OU wanted $85 for a pair of upperdeck seats. Their ticket office thought they could demand that with this team's record so I drove home and watched it on TV.

Wish someone in the arena would get a Notre Dame chant going. On pace for 30 turnovers at home against a team that isn’t particularly good defensively.

We need to make sure not to give Hill the ball since that’s the one thing working.

The sad part is that Kansas really isn't even playing all that well. We just stink. If we have to stomach one more year of Moser, I'm going to have find another hobby during basketball season.

They got punched and folded...at least thus far.

As Storm just said, Kansas isn't really playing that well. You can't just give it to them though, they're far too good for that, and OU gave them so many freebies.

I went to buy tickets but OU wanted $85 for a pair of upperdeck seats. Their ticket office thought they could demand that with this team's record so I drove home and watched it on TV.

Wow, just… wow

It's interesting to me that their motion offense causes so much congestion right where the ball happens to be on almost every possession. Seems like it is designed for cutters to pop to the wing and top of the key and not cut & clear.

You need a new hobby. Last time you said that. There was 10k

I posted the same thing in the Bama thread. I was hoping for a reverse jinx but it’s not working. I know I’ve been negative this season, but I was really hoping to beat ku today. OU basketball is depressing.

This coach and team is incapable of giving their fans ANYTHING to get excited about. It's unreal. I mean, not one thing. Everything is negative. You think you might finally have a tidbit to hang your hat on, then, nothing. Exasperatingly disappointing, and beyond belief. It's like they're messing with the fans or something....

The sad part is that Kansas really isn't even playing all that well. We just stink. If we have to stomach one more year of Moser, I'm going to have find another hobby during basketball season.

KU was awful offensively for 12 minutes and yet lead us by 13 at half in our gym. Incredible the depths we have fallen too in less than two years under Moser.

If not for Bama having no interest in playing two weeks ago, and is having a massive outlier of a performance, we would be looking at our eighth loss in a row. As is, it is seven straight against conference opponents. We look like a bad high school team offensively. It’s both predictable and shocking at the same time.

It's interesting to me that their motion offense causes so much congestion right where the ball happens to be on almost every possession. Seems like it is designed for cutters to pop to the wing and top of the key and not cut & clear.

I think the other half of the problem is how slow we are in half court sets. We just have to play down to our lowest athletic common denominator.

I posted the same thing in the Bama thread. I was hoping for a reverse jinx but it’s not working. I know I’ve been negative this season, but I was really hoping to beat ku today. OU basketball is depressing.

that is what i figured

Wait. Do we just need to rely on the Oweh 3 more?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back