>>>>>OU vs. Iowa State Gameday Thread<<<<<

Re: >>>>>OU vs. Iowa State Gameday Thread<<<<<

13 turnovers between Woodard and McGusty and another 7 thrown in by Odomes and Doolittle.

Well....we were lucky enough to watch multiple chokes this game. I just wish this season would end....I'm so sick of this endless carousel of mistakes in crunch time. What a crap season....but hey, at least we beat West Virginia...right?:facepalm
right

Well....we were lucky enough to watch multiple chokes this game. I just wish this season would end....I'm so sick of this endless carousel of mistakes in crunch time. What a crap season....but hey, at least we beat West Virginia...right?:facepalm

You can make the season end by stop watching if you hate it so much.

So sick of all the posters come out of the woodwork after a lose.

Hey where's vinny?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13 turnovers between Woodard and McGusty and another 7 thrown in by Odomes and Doolittle.
wow! that is classic Sherri C. ball there

How the hell did they win in Morgantown? WTF

Not really a bad loss. Isu is a thought experienced team.

It sucks bc we needed this to keep any hope of making the tourney

Not a bad loss because it was Iowa State. It's a bad loss because you blew a 19(!!!) point lead one game after getting your biggest win of the year. 1 step forward, 2 steps back.

25 turnovers says it all.

Forget this year far as wins and losses..try and find a PG and give it another shot next year

I was happy with today's play. I still dont get why some of you are so negative. I see a nice team-building season going on where we are making significant progress ... yet all some see is bad play after bad play. I think some are just crappy fans.

Odomes is not having a good game. He seems like he's sleepwalking.

If he's denied getting to the basket and is kept 5 to 8 feet from the basket you could wait till hell freezes over before he is willing to take a shot.

I was happy with today's play. I still dont get why some of you are so negative. I see a nice team-building season going on where we are making significant progress ... yet all some see is bad play after bad play. I think some are just crappy fans.
I agree, this loss is on the fans

That's stat killed us in the second half and both overtimes.

Some really bad decisions by our pg in the first ot.......then the freshmen showed their inexperience in the second.

They definitely need to learn how to play with a lead. Seems they always bog down and let the other team come back....:facepalm

I'm sorry but right now James doesn't need to see the floor unless it's mop up time. He doesn't bring anything to this team offensively or defensively. Seems to kill our momentum and we go into droughts with him on the floor.

LK should have matched ISU when they went small.

Cyclones just abused Lattin, not his fault, he can't guard perimeter players but LK left him in there and it killed OU late in the game.

It would have been okay if Lattin could take advantage of the mismatch on the other end but OU never tries to get him the ball and he can't do much anyway.

Plus, OU's lack of a back up point guard is a nightmare, one guy can't play 48 minutes.

Back to reality, I guess after Wednesday night.

Not really a bad loss. Isu is a thought experienced team.

It sucks bc we needed this to keep any hope of making the tourney

We blew a 19 point lead at home...bad loss. Which tourney? NIT?

If he's denied getting to the basket and is kept 5 to 8 feet from the basket you could wait till hell freezes over before he is willing to take a shot.

Hopefully, he works on his mid-range game in the off-season. Someone who can only makes layups is limited in his effectiveness.

Really frustrating...

Giving up a 21 to 1 run in 1st half

Giving up an 8 pt and 6 pt lead..6 with 2 min in first OT

Jordan is a stud...period.

Young guys are good, just need time. Want to see Doolittle get more offensively aggressive.

Fran F is now equal to mushburger as far being a horrible announcer.

This will be a quiet ride home.

Back