>>>>>OU vs. Iowa State Gameday Thread<<<<<

Re: >>>>>OU vs. Iowa State Gameday Thread<<<<<

I'm sorry but right now James doesn't need to see the floor unless it's mop up time. He doesn't bring anything to this team offensively or defensively. Seems to kill our momentum and we go into droughts with him on the floor.

That 3 he gave up was a killer!!!!:mad:

Youth reared it's ugly head today. This was a winnable game but poor decision making caused this loss.

Yep. ISU's starts all seniors. Six of OU's top eight are freshmen and sophomores. Experience mattered in this game.

I was happy with today's play. I still dont get why some of you are so negative. I see a nice team-building season going on where we are making significant progress ... yet all some see is bad play after bad play. I think some are just crappy fans.

Really? Yes, there were SOME moments...but up 6 in OT, 2 min to go and 3 trips without a score....in double bonus, got the size inside. THAT is chitty bball, period.

Ah well...

I was proud of the guys for playing hard and not letting the 20-1 run in the first half affect their psyche. Was very disappointed at the end of reg and OT but that is what you get with this team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry but right now James doesn't need to see the floor unless it's mop up time. He doesn't bring anything to this team offensively or defensively. Seems to kill our momentum and we go into droughts with him on the floor.

It's not just Janes... it's the whole bench. Anytime there are 3-4 bench players in the game, the other team goes on a 10-15 minute run. It happened again today in the first half.

You can make the season end by stop watching if you hate it so much.

So sick of all the posters come out of the woodwork after a lose.

Hey where's vinny?

You need to clean your freaking loop. I post regardless of win or loss and I always give credit when it's due. Today, it isn't due. Multiple chances to win the game and didn't get it done. If that is fine with you....then so be it and enjoy.

Yep. ISU's starts all seniors. Six of OU's top eight are freshmen and sophomores. Experience mattered in this game.

They will improve but it won't matter unless LK finds a point guard for next year.

LK has no faith in Strong-Moore and Shepherd.

Hard to hide lack of a good point guard. shame that Woodard has to play every minute.

We blew a 19 point lead at home...bad loss. Which tourney? NIT?

The big one

It's bleak now but if we win we would have had a decent shot to finish 500 in conference and be a bubble team

You need to clean your freaking loop. I post regardless of win or loss and I always give credit when it's due. Today, it isn't due. Multiple chances to win the game and didn't get it done. If that is fine with you....then so be it and enjoy.

Go read your post again. You come off as a whiny entitled unrealistic fan

Young teams tend to take two steps forward and one step back.

The diapers don't come off until next year. I like this team.

Young teams tend to take two steps forward and one step back.

This right here is exactly what we must embrace as fans...but admittedly it's hard because I hate wasting Jordans senior year

Back