OU vs ISU 6pm CST on ESPN2

Team has the same energy as the crowd. ISU crowd sounds louder.

This needs to change quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This game feels like it is over. Hope I am wrong.

At this point, I’d start Godwin. Not saying he is necessarily better than Tanner, but it’s been proven that Tanner simply isn’t smart enough to avoid fouls early in the game. Taking him out of the starting lineup may be the only way to solve it.

Also, I don’t care how good Noland looked in practice the past two days, he should not be on the floor. He hurts us at both ends.

At this point, I’d start Godwin. Not saying he is necessarily better than Tanner, but it’s been proven that Tanner simply isn’t smart enough to avoid fouls early in the game. Taking him out of the starting lineup may be the only way to solve it.

Also, I don’t care how good Noland looked in practice the past two days, he should not be on the floor. He hurts us at both ends.

No doubt…

Brutal. We will battle back and get it close, but we won't win IMO

Porter is in trouble IMO. He is recruiting pretty well tho which is frustrating bc i don't wanna lose that

This game feels like it is over. Hope I am wrong.

My guess is yes. We’ve never been a great come from behind team. We’ll make a run but never get within 5/8 points..

Just done have the offensive power. We look so slow. Our offense is to start out with a high screen.. which goes no where.

Turned it on and we were down 22-5....yikes. Not sure what happened in the first 8 minutes, but we seemed to have settled down. One of the challenges for this team when they get down big is that they play slow and and aren't a great offensive rebounding team. It forces you to be that much more efficient on offense.

Noland sighting!

Brutal. We will battle back and get it close, but we won't win IMO

Porter is in trouble IMO. He is recruiting pretty well tho which is frustrating bc i don't wanna lose that

I understand your point, but it really shouldn’t be that tough to recruit to OU. Heck, look at how many good, athletic players Tang was able to bring into KSU in a span of a few months. They had one player on the roster shortly after he took over, and as a first-time coach inheriting a mess, he identified and brought in a very athletic group of of players to Manhattan, Kansas, for crying out loud. If Moser doesn’t get us to the tournament, I don’t think he should he kept around just because he has signed a few good players.

Holy crap… color me red…

Lol I didn’t think we’d have it in us

Noland as a 22% 3 pt shooter shouldn't be shooting a step back 3

I guess we need to need to start games pretending we are down 17.

Back