OU vs ISU 6pm CST on ESPN2

This may be the worst half and best half we've seen Oklahoma play this year.

If we lose by 2, I'm going to be pissed. Refs cost us 2

LOL

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/ouhoops/status/1610801119168446473[/TWEET]

Totally missed out of bounds call, then calls double foul, then that last bs..

Another tough call we are going to have to overcome....ugh. We look terribly disjointed on offense. The good news is that ISU has the worst offensive efficiency by far in this conference. If they aren't hitting 3s or getting points off of TOs, then they aren't scoring. Have to take care of the ball and rebound....and we should be ok.

For all the good in the last 10 minutes, the last two possessions drive me insane. The first cost us the possession arrow and essentially ended in a shot clock violation, and the last one was even worse. We had a chance to play for the last shot but Tanner overhandled and couldn’t get the ball out of trouble before turning it over.

I wish we could get an easy basket off a BLOB play occasionally. Moser should spend a week with Self and learn how he manages to get a lob seemingly every game even though everyone knows it is coming.

Do these clowns get graded? I mean how does Higgins keep getting gigs? On the replay, he wasn't even paying attention...unbelievable.

We have to win this. For this team, there’s no coming back from losing the first two at home.

Ya. Some pretty bad calls in that half. Sherfield needs a big second half for us.

That was a weird half for sure. Cortes is our leading scorer and we are tied after down 18. Not what I expected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amen, but did the other two officials have their eyes closed, too?

Ya… I know they each have “areas” or situations they are suppose to look for… but I’d think one would be watching the ball as it was in flight to see if it hits rim.. why none of them caught that no clue.

Higgins still is an A$$

Hill has to make that but I think he was also fouled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our best player (Sherfiled) giving us nothing tonight. And Jacob has been a liability on defense....he has no business being matched up with the Grille kid as he was slow on the screen and gave up another 3. It appears our best lineup tonight is 3 guards, Hill, and Groves/Godwin.

Back