OU vs ISU 6pm CST on ESPN2

I’m sure Tanner not getting that defensive rebound will cost us two or three points.

Hey guess what, Tanner didn’t get a defensive rebound late in a close game.

Once again, this team can't seem to make a play when it's needed. And it certainly doesn't help when a goaltend is missed as well.

We are good at hitting shots when down 5. Let’s see if we can do it when down 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So how many times is GS going to get double teamed before he figures out.. he’s going to get double teamed

It would help if Porter put the ball in Grant’s hands rather than having him play off the ball.

Iowa State is shading a 2nd and 3rd defender his way each time he touches the ball and Grant is just not seeing the passes to make, while Milos and Bijan are.

Nice from Cortes after getting beat. But probably of no use now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That krill kid is money… looks like an idiot but man can shoot

Have a feeling we’ll have lots of these games… unfortunately

Easy foul missed… ah well, kind of like the ball that hit the post BEHIND the backboard

Lol.. are you kidding me? 2 TO and ya come up with that

WTF are these idiots doing. They can’t even get the ball in bounds? Nobody comes to the ball?

What a colossal fu k up. That’s just pathetic.

Such a bad pass

He was supposed to throw it. Thats on Moser the helpside didnt clear out enough bc not enough movement away. Hill made a pretty soft attempt at the catch too. Cant use 2 hands there?

I thought Sheffield was fouled on his 3 attempt, but we tackled the ISU player with 8 seconds left.

Back