OU vs ISU 6pm CST on ESPN2

He was supposed to throw it. Thats on Moser the helpside didnt clear out enough bc not enough movement away. Hill made a pretty soft attempt at the catch too. Cant use 2 hands there?

Not with that coverage

Another victory of playing our opponent close which seems to be our goal. Finally got a call our way where we clearly fouled but asking us to win with one last chance is asking a lot. Really stupid inbounds play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was supposed to throw it. Thats on Moser the helpside didnt clear out enough bc not enough movement away. Hill made a pretty soft attempt at the catch too. Cant use 2 hands there?

Yup, that was the designed play and the right call to go to Hill. I thought it was a perfectly fine pass, Hill has to try to make a strong catch which he didn't.

The margin is so thin and theres so much we don't do. Well make a hard fought run at the end of the year and miss the ncaa's by a game or two lol

That was one of the few chances we had left for a W in conference. We aren't a bad team at all, but we picked the wrong year in the wrong conference to field a team like this.

Moser gets them to play hard but the offense is just painful to watch at times..

This team is done. What a pathetic performance. Just sad and painful to watch. This season is already over.

I’m done with this ****. It’s so hard to watch this team. We have arrived in last place. The most unathletic and untalented team in the Big12.

We have one great player and the rest is not good enough.

Wow. So OU is the worst team in the conference, proving it again tonight. Great. Who cares how good the conference is? Everyone else has elevated and OU just stays the same. KSU brought up earlier. People blame OU's poor attendance on everything from orange seats to LN being like a stone mausoleum. You wanna know the real reason? Head up their *** performances like this. Why would anyone want to watch OU choke game after game away?

Can’t lose 2 openers at home. 7-11 gets OU in, but this is a tough start with 2 winnable games.

Yup, that was the designed play and the right call to go to Hill. I thought it was a perfectly fine pass, Hill has to try to make a strong catch which he didn't.

I'm not a Hill guy. Hes not very physical.

Id go Sherfield there and have him find the open guy on the double or turn the corner and go

We played the last 2 games and a few other losses like we are afraid to win.

Another victory of playing our opponent close which seems to be our goal. Finally got a call our way where we clearly fouled but asking us to win with one last chance is asking a lot. Really stupid inbounds play.

Hard to believe Porter made that call! A legitimate chance to tie or possibly win this game was pissed away by a dumb play that had little chance of success. Now we know why this team makes so many dumb mistakes!

My frustration is when tanner(both) and grant sat… we made our run.

Cortez should play more… Uzan is good but a fr.

Just my two cents, but in 2nd half we stood around and waited for GS to win it. Unfortunately isu doubled him every time and that usually ended in a TO.

Damn. Going to be a long year and I don't see much positivity for the future.

Back