OU vs ISU 6pm CST on ESPN2

With the transfer and eligibility rules being what they are I honestly don’t know why you’d redshirt anyone

(Other than medical issues)

We should be better than this in year 2 of porter moser. I’m afraid he is in over his head. I was hopeful but that hope has evaporated. We play basically the same game every night regardless of competition. The same problems play out. The same deficiencies at end of half and end of game. The same close but no cigar.

We are looking at a losing record and last place in the conference. This team lacks size and athleticism. We have mostly a G5 roster playing in maybe the toughest conference in America. That’s just not going to cut it.

I’d say Moser is on the clock bet we all know he’ll be given 5-7 years. The administration doesn’t give a **** about the program as long as we don’t do anything that might embarrass the university. For clarification, the admin doesn’t consider losing 15+ games and missing the tourney an embarrassment.

This program is a sinking ship.

With the transfer and eligibility rules being what they are I honestly don’t know why you’d redshirt anyone

(Other than medical issues)

I agree with you, but that wasn’t the question I was responding to. I actually thought Northweather might have helped us this season.

I agree with you, but that wasn’t the question I was responding to. I actually thought Northweather might have helped us this season.

Yep, that’s why I’m scratching my head at the idea of redshirting him.

Crazy, we have a guy playing major minutes down low who doesn’t even have a scholarship

If anyone needed a redshirt it’s Bamisile.

Sad but true. He was supposed to come in and contribute. Now he can't even see the court. Alot of blame can go to Moser, but I don't blame him for Bamisile being a bust.

We should be better than this in year 2 of porter moser. I’m afraid he is in over his head. I was hopeful but that hope has evaporated. We play basically the same game every night regardless of competition. The same problems play out. The same deficiencies at end of half and end of game. The same close but no cigar.

We are looking at a losing record and last place in the conference. This team lacks size and athleticism. We have mostly a G5 roster playing in maybe the toughest conference in America. That’s just not going to cut it.

I’d say Moser is on the clock bet we all know he’ll be given 5-7 years. The administration doesn’t give a **** about the program as long as we don’t do anything that might embarrass the university. For clarification, the admin doesn’t consider losing 15+ games and missing the tourney an embarrassment.

This program is a sinking ship.

On the contrary, i bet he gets fired this year if we don't make the ncaa's

On the contrary, i bet he gets fired this year if we don't make the ncaa's

I disagree. He signed a 6 year contract, with a starting salary of $4.5 million and yearly raises. So that buyout would be somewhere in the range of $20 million. Spend that $20M by giving it to the Big 12 to let us out of our contract and get to the SEC in 2024. This team needs an easier schedule more than anything.

Sad but true. He was supposed to come in and contribute. Now he can't even see the court. Alot of blame can go to Moser, but I don't blame him for Bamisile being a bust.

I agree here. All national media said he was great pickup. He's just flopped and it's all in his head. George Washington doesn't play the caliber of teams we play in the Big 12 but our non-con should have been right up his alley.

I disagree. He signed a 6 year contract, with a starting salary of $4.5 million and yearly raises. So that buyout would be somewhere in the range of $20 million. Spend that $20M by giving it to the Big 12 to let us out of our contract and get to the SEC in 2024. This team needs an easier schedule more than anything.

Ugh. You're def right then

Seen the first 4 minutes. Cussed everyone and then went to church. FIL text and said we were tied. Came home and watched the last half and need to go back to church now.

Not sure what remaining game you can pencil in a win now. Sure we will win a few but you can't say it without wondering.

Most of our players do not look like anyone elses in the leaague. Could we not be a great intramural team? I feel kinda bad but it is reality. I have seen invitational basketball players playing here in Colcord that have more skill than some of our players. Literally can fly, can dunk, and can shoot lights out. We do not get to witness that. I think Moser is squeezing that turnip.

Yep, that’s why I’m scratching my head at the idea of redshirting him.

Exactly. Much like Sawchuk on the football team … does Venables think that kid is staying in Norman for five years? If not, why the hell was he fifth on the depth chart for much of the season? Redshirting makes zero sense in this era.

Seen the first 4 minutes. Cussed everyone and then went to church. FIL text and said we were tied. Came home and watched the last half and need to go back to church now.

Not sure what remaining game you can pencil in a win now. Sure we will win a few but you can't say it without wondering.

Most of our players do not look like anyone elses in the leaague. Could we not be a great intramural team? I feel kinda bad but it is reality. I have seen invitational basketball players playing here in Colcord that have more skill than some of our players. Literally can fly, can dunk, and can shoot lights out. We do not get to witness that. I think Moser is squeezing that turnip.

We are the least skilled and most unathletic team in the conference.....and it isn't really all that close. The closest team skill/athlete-wise to us would be ISU if I had to guess. And I think that is a testament to PM's coaching ability in that he gets the most out of this group that he can.....but at times, that is like getting blood from a stone. And it's not going to cut it in the best conference in the country. This is the B12, not the MVC. You have to at least have a few skilled guys that play above the rim to realistically compete and win in this conference.....and we simply don't have that.

We are the least skilled and most unathletic team in the conference.....and it isn't really all that close. The closest team skill/athlete-wise to us would be ISU if I had to guess. And I think that is a testament to PM's coaching ability in that he gets the most out of this group that he can.....but at times, that is like getting blood from a stone. And it's not going to cut it in the best conference in the country. This is the B12, not the MVC. You have to at least have a few skilled guys that play above the rim to realistically compete and win in this conference.....and we simply don't have that.

I'm afraid Moser is having to learn this. WHo could start on any of B12 team? SHerfiled? I'm not sure he guards well enough and can get up and down like the others starters. He can def score. Hill is a heck of a program guy and gives his best. I think Uzan can be a good player. He does have some quickness. Not sure anyone else would get valuable minutes on any team in the leaugue.

Back