OU vs ISU 6pm CST on ESPN2

I'm not a Hill guy. Hes not very physical.

Id go Sherfield there and have him find the open guy on the double or turn the corner and go

Prob is, every time GS hit the ball and tried to drive they doubled.. and GS didn’t recognize it then a TO or tie up… something

Get the ball to Shef and have him driver to the basket. Moser must still think he's coaching Loyola in that lal ls conference The team is overmatched and so is the coach. What's his payout?

Wow. So OU is the worst team in the conference, proving it again tonight. Great. Who cares how good the conference is? Everyone else has elevated and OU just stays the same. KSU brought up earlier. People blame OU's poor attendance on everything from orange seats to LN being like a stone mausoleum. You wanna know the real reason? Head up their *** performances like this. Why would anyone want to watch OU choke game after game away?

Agreed. Moser can talk all of the energy/enthusiasm he wants, but when you don't win games, you're not going to put butts in the seats. I will continue to watch the games and root hard, but I'm done with Moser. He is a good coach, but he is NOT the answer for this program....as this team will continue to fall further behind the pack in this conference.

Even our last second 3 was dumb.. our big who isnt even that good at shooting 3's shoots it? Meh Moser.

Hard to believe Porter made that call! A legitimate chance to tie or possibly win this game was pissed away by a dumb call that had little chance of success. Now we know why this team makes so many dumb mistakes!

I guarantee it was designed. The sad thing is there was 8 seconds, not like 3-4....

Prob is, every time GS hit the ball and tried to drive they doubled.. and GS didn’t recognize it then a TO or tie up… something

True. But i trust him more then anyone else on this team and he can actually shoot..

I’m a big Sherfield fan, but he was a borderline liability on both ends tonight. When he manage to get open and get the ball, his decision making was so poor.

The entire second half, it felt inevitable we would keep it close but not win. It’s our whole MO.

No way this team wins more than 5 conference games. Moser is failing. This team is a total failure.

I’m a big Sherfield fan, but he was a borderline liability on both ends tonight. When he manage to get open and get the ball, his decision making was so poor.

The entire second half, it felt inevitable we would keep it close but not win. It’s our whole MO.

This. Always this

Agreed. Moser can talk all of the energy/enthusiasm he wants, but when you don't win games, you're not going to put butts in the seats. I will continue to watch the games and root hard, but I'm done with Moser. He is a good coach, but he is NOT the answer for this program....as this team will continue to fall further behind the pack in this conference.

Yup… he’s got his wall of quotes going to him…

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/ByEliLederman/status/1610820672552591360?s=20&t=TXcbySYL9Jth36syOAIy5A[/TWEET]

Watching the replay of the play, Tanner needs to make his cut faster to bring his defender with him, Bijan could have waited a half second for Tanner to make that cut, and Jalen Hill absolutely needs to make that catch.

No way this team wins more than 5 conference games. Moser is failing. This team is a total failure.

But remember, we played a close game against a good team, so it’s totally likely that we will win 9 or 10 games. 🤦*♂️

Man this is frustrating. I was in school during the Mookie and Stacy K. Days so it’s hard to see how far we have fallen. We need to greatly upgrade our athleticism, especially in our bigs. Groves gives up too many RB’s to athletic, long bigs from the other teams. Hill is undersized. I predicted 17-13 and I don’t see any way we get there. Frustrating!

We just aren’t good enough. Last time I checked the tournament committee doesn’t factor in “moral victories.”

Get the ball to Shef and have him driver to the basket. Moser must still think he's coaching Loyola in that lala conference he came from. The team is overmatched and so is the coach. What's his payout?

Last edited:
Also you can’t spot a team an 18 point lead and expect to win

Man this is frustrating. I was in school during the Mookie and Stacy K. Days so it’s hard to see how far we have fallen. We need to greatly upgrade our athleticism, especially in our bigs. Groves gives up too many RB’s to athletic, long bigs from the other teams. Hill is undersized. I predicted 17-13 and I don’t see any way we get there. Frustrating!

Exactly. Tubbs most be rolling over in his grave. I've said earlier it would be one thing if this near-unwatchable style was producing wins.. but alas. Never thought i'd see this level of crap. Sheesh

I've said this before and no one agreed with me but I think our biggest problem is we don't have athleticism down low and Moser refuses to put anyone else in there for Groves. What are we going to have next year? Hopefully Godwin comes back? And then who else? The guys riding the bench are definitely transferring and we're going to have to rely on yet another portal class or freshman. Something's got to change.

17-13 if we’re lucky…

Honestly watching these other teams…

9-5 currently

0-2

We’ll be lucky to go 7-11 in league… puts us at 16-14 if we can win 7 in league.

I've said this before and no one agreed with me but I think our biggest problem is we don't have athleticism down low and Moser refuses to put anyone else in there for Groves. What are we going to have next year? Hopefully Godwin comes back? And then who else? The guys riding the bench are definitely transferring and we're going to have to rely on yet another portal class or freshman. Something's got to change.

Luke Northweather, 6’ 11” 232 freshman, redshirted this season.

https://soonersports.com/sports/mens-basketball/roster/luke-northweather/15480

Back