*****OU vs. Louisiana-Monroe Gameday Thread*****

Seems like Tiny needs to work on his post D. This other guy is taking it to him. It's good to see T-Crock gettin his.

Sloppy game but double digit win in the end. 2-0 to start the season. VCU up next!

There's some definite coaching opportunities coming out of this game. We weren't blocking out very well and got lazy on D towards the end of the game.

I was pleased with the overall play from this young team. Fitz didn't get to do much but I think once this team starts to gell they are going to be a VERY good team.

I really think we're going to have some problems with VCU on Saturday.

If we don't take care of the ball better on Saturday night, it's gonna be tough to win. Interior post defense is a concern....as we all knew it would be. I did like that we played a team like ULM that will slow it down and try to "ugly" the game up. We needed a game like this early on in the season.

Although I do think there are some things that need to be ironed out, I don't think the mediocre play to this point is a huge cause for concern just yet. I mean how easily you guys forget we only beat Gardner-Webb by 1 early in the season last year and we were one of the 5 best teams in the country last season, so struggling against two mid-major's isn't that big of a deal right now IMHO.

I saw way too many putbacks and easy boards bc we didn't have a box out. I think rebounding will be our biggest issue early.

Back