OU vs Mizzou 6:25 pm CST on TNT

Not much in terms of ballhandling without Reaves or Harmon on the floor.

Missouri is fouling. A lot. But only 5 called fouls.

Missouri is also getting a TON of open looks. OU isn’t getting many, or any, open looks. This is not a good trend for a win.

We were up 3 and had the ball and some momentum. Reaves took an asinine shot and then Iwaukor went up like a total ***** instead of dunking the ball. I do not understand this team. I suppose, after tonight, I won’t have to anymore.

We're playing okay now.. manek has stepped it up on D here lately. Thatll be something to watch

Not much in terms of ballhandling without Reaves or Harmon on the floor.

Yep. Managed OK there with Reaves out but offense is going to be limited when he is out. Harmon is really missed but we’re hanging OK for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, can we please make our damn FTs?

It’s also concerning how many open looks Mizzou is getting. Are we counting on them to not beat us from deep? They’re shouting 40% so far.

We are super lucky they aren’t making a lot of these warmup 3 pointers

We have to fight for every point. Missouri is getting wide open looks. We can’t win if that continues.

Mizzou has shot 12 3s so far. By my count, only 2-3 have been contested.

Their guards are quicker than ours plus we are half-helping inside. Glad to see Reaves drive it off the screen again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m sorry but that’s a BULL**** call. Obvious charge on Missouri and they Call a block? Refs are total garbage. As usual.

That was a terrible call right after a terrible no call when Reaves was fouled on his shot. Missouri has about 50 fouls in the game and they’ve been called for 4 freaking fouls. Atrocious.

That was an obvious charge and an easy call. The ref is a moron.

Back