OU vs Mizzou 6:25 pm CST on TNT

After 2 full seasons now, Hill still looks lost on the floor.

When you have absolutely zero inside game it’s hard to get open looks.

Yep. They don’t need to lay off our guards because they have the quickness advantage. Reaves beat them off the pick a few times but Harmon is the only other guy who can make them pay for the way they are defending.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Missouri could make open shots, this game would already be over.

Reaves shot with literally 12 secs on the clock... frustrating af

For as much hate as Reaves gets, so should Harkless. Two live ball turnovers, where he just gets picked driving to the basket with no plan. He also struggles to make basic passes accurately. One to Gibson, and the one right before half to Reaves were both bad.

They made 2 more 3s and we missed 4/5 FTs. We had 3 turnovers to their 7.

Have to do our best to create some offense. Manek and Reaves screen game looks like best option to me. Hopefully we can also get a few transition baskets off turnovers or long rebounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For as much hate as Reaves gets, so should Harkless. Two live ball turnovers, where he just gets picked driving to the basket with no plan. He also struggles to make basic passes accurately. One to Gibson, and the one right before half to Reaves were both bad.

Yeah, but Harkless is the only one who plays any perimeter defense.

Our defense is keeping OU in the game.
FT shooting was pathetic. Think OU missed at least 5, maybe more.
Some of the shot selection was awful.
As long as Mizzou keeps missing we have some chance. If they get hot, goodbye.

When you have absolutely zero inside game it’s hard to get open looks.

If Manek doesn’t come back, you’re looking at the inside offense we’ll see next year. Our only hope is that our coaches will find a big in the transfer portal.

Oh, I forgot about the seven footer Lon has barely given us a passing glance at this season. If he’s not ready, we may be in big [pun intended] trouble.

First half was story of our season: team plays tough and with great effort. Half court defense is excellent. Half court offense is really, really bad. I honestly don’t even know what we are TRYING to do. At this point, just telling Reaves to drive every time might be our best bet.

Too many bad shots. Reaves and Manek both had a couple of terrible shots. Our shots are contested, and b/c of the Mizzou big guy, their guards are getting wide open looks. Gonna be tough to win if that continues.

Our defense is keeping OU in the game.
FT shooting was pathetic. Think OU missed at least 5, maybe more.
Some of the shot selection was awful.
As long as Mizzou keeps missing we have some chance. If they get hot, goodbye.

You can’t credit our defense for Missouri missing like 7 wide open threes.

Back