OU vs Mizzou 6:25 pm CST on TNT

Reaves is the only guy on our team who can create a shot. It’s absolutely amazing how unskilled we are.

Man, we had another chance to get a stop there, but Mizzou beat us on the boards. Mizzou is a little vulnerable right now. If we could extend the lead, it could be lights out. We’ll probably let them right back in the game though.

Called it.

This team has an impressive ability to completely fold up when they get a big lead and give up 10 point runs.

I just knew when we went up 9, we would give it all back. We play well for a time and then play like complete crap. It’s the theme of this team for the last month.

I’m so tired of this ****

Horrible shot by harkless. Stupid.

We can’t make our damn FTs and our opponents make all their FTs. Sounds about right.

Hanging in there. It is going down to wire. Mizzou likely sending big back in now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Avery Johnson obviously sees also we don't get Manek involved in the Offense anymore.

Did Iwuakor think we were losing with 10 seconds left? What in the HELL was that foul!?

Why would Vic do that? Was that by design because everyone was tired and needed the under 8 TO? If not, that was incredibly stupid

Everyone should find something they love as much as Alondes Williams loves taking that horrible long 2 point shot.

Why would Vic do that? Was that by design because everyone was tired and needed the under 8 TO? If not, that was incredibly stupid

Giving the other team free points in a close game should never be by design.

Back