OU vs Mizzou 6:25 pm CST on TNT

Geez. Just give them 2 points with clock stopped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure there are smarter basketball minds on this board that can correct me, but it looked like Lon called specific plays the last 3-4 times down the court on offense, and it led to good looks! This was the most frustrating part about the late season slide, and it looks like they fixed it (albeit a little too late). No more 3 man weave turning into a Reaves iso shot. Hopefully they close it out this way.

Thank you, Manek. I know you wanted to jack it but great decision.

Way to get the rebound, kick it out and run more clock. Smart basketball

Just make the free throws and this one is over.

Probably the best half of basketball we’ve played in 6 weeks. Well done to the lads.

I'm sure there are smarter basketball minds on this board that can correct me, but it looked like Lon called specific plays the last 3-4 times down the court on offense, and it led to good looks! This was the most frustrating part about the late season slide, and it looks like they fixed it (albeit a little too late). No more 3 man weave turning into a Reaves iso shot. Hopefully they close it out this way.

Exactly, better ball movement looking for the best shot.

Dang. Not bad D but they swish the long 3 anyway.

That last 3 was so off balanced yet nothing but net.

Unbelievable. They’re making every 3 now. Of course.

Need to be faceguarding Dru Smith from now on, don't let him beat you. No more 3's from that left arch.

Back