OU vs Mizzou 6:25 pm CST on TNT

Reading this thread after watching the game makes me laugh. Some of you guys need to exhale, lol....

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/i/status/1373455294978740238[/TWEET]

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/TRowOU/status/1373452634624000010?s=19[/TWEET]

harmon is an emotional guy. i really feel for him

isn't that the second time harkless fouled on purpose when were up 3? i think both fouls came when things were breaking down. thats impressive, very heady. greatest transfer in the history of sooner basketball.

Not even close to spangler level off of the top of my head

I’m going to enjoy this win. Regardless of what awaits. ANY win in the tourney is a good win.

Probably the right attitude. I don’t think any of us had an illusions about the Gonzaga game, but that doesn’t mean the win tonight wasn’t a good one.

Last edited:
Before the season started many people thought this season would be abbreviated due to COVID. I couldn't imagine how the season would go if we were without players for 2 or 3 games at a time. Some teams had to shut down much more than we did. I think that in February we lost some of the continuity and cohesiveness we played with in January. Tonight, they regained some of that toughness with which they played in January. It would have been easy for them to think playing without Harmon was an obstacle they couldn't overcome, but they didn't do that. I couldn't be more proud of them.

isn't that the second time harkless fouled on purpose when were up 3? i think both fouls came when things were breaking down. thats impressive, very heady. greatest transfer in the history of sooner basketball.

I think it was actually Hill the first time. Almost more impressive that it was two different guys because it shows how well they drill that. Under six seconds is what Lon said postgame.

Great win. Smart play down the stretch.

And now, into the belly of the beast.

See my other posts. It was objectively true at the time. Good talk

LIKE ANYONE can see the "future"...good lord. I know you're more optimistic than myself...so not sure why boulder is giving ya crap...oh wait yes I do.

At THE TIME it was a struggle....

I see the message board as my "buddies" watching AT THE GAME...if I post.

We went to a sports bar and watched with several MU fans and OU fans...it was actually a great time. Neither group felt comfortable with the game and it was back and forth. Thankfully we shot great from the 3...but there were SEVERAL WTH are you doing moments FOR BOTH TEAMS.

Boomer

Really solid and poised performance overall....especially down the stretch. It was good to see Manek light it up again from outside. We got the shaft on our draw this year, but overall it has been a good and enjoyable season for the most part.

I've been critical of our team at times this year, but I gotta give them credit: they played better last night than they have in weeks. Proud of these guys.

I'm not optimistic for tomorrow but bigger upsets have happened.

Back