OU vs Mizzou 6:25 pm CST on TNT

I’m going to enjoy this win. Regardless of what awaits. ANY win in the tourney is a good win.

Yep. I gave them a slight advantage with Harmon out so good to get that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

too bad for Hill, icing the game from the stripe as announcer gets his name wrong.

did that really just happen? Allen?

Boomer Sooner

Foul by Harkless preventing 3 shot.

Rebound on forced free throw miss.

Made free throws by Hill.

This was a total team win even though Reeves had 22 points. I thought Iwaukor played one of his better games.

isn't that the second time harkless fouled on purpose when were up 3? i think both fouls came when things were breaking down. thats impressive, very heady. greatest transfer in the history of sooner basketball.

Shout out to Brady Manek. 19 points, fought like hell on defense. Great job.

Yep. You get the feeling if Hill misses one or both of those FTs they would have hit a half-courter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm proud of the guys; that was a terrific win tonight, especially given we were playing without Harmon. Takes away a tiny bit of the sting of the final few games. We'll need something close to a miracle to advance any further, but it's great to win an 8/9 game.

isn't that the second time harkless fouled on purpose when were up 3? i think both fouls came when things were breaking down. thats impressive, very heady. greatest transfer in the history of sooner basketball.

He brings a lot of intangibles to this team, so glad we got him this year!

This was a team win, but three players deserve special credit.

Reaves......23
Manek.......19
Harkless....16

58 of our 72 points.

Look at the teams that lost their first game to a higher-seeded team:

Ohio State
Virginia
UConn
Tennessee
North Carolina
Purdue
Clemson

With a couple more games left to play.

alondes had a nice playmaking spurt there in the middle of the second half. provided nice relief with gibson disappearing.

edit: i thought he had another assist or two during that stretch, but he was much better with the ball in his hands in the second half than the first. oof.

Last edited:

Reaves......23
Manek.......19
Harkless....16

58 of our 72 points.

Yup. With Harmon out, if you were to tell me before the game that Gibson would only score two points, I would have predicted a loss for sure. But if he scores 2 again against Gonzaga, we will lose for sure. We need him to catch fire against the Zags, and he is capable of it.

Reaves......23
Manek.......19
Harkless....16

58 of our 72 points.

Just imagine if we could get 30 points from the roster outside those 3. Alas, we will not.

Back