OU vs Mizzou 6:25 pm CST on TNT

Manek forcing it . Probably because we have no other way to generate a shot.

What the **** was Alondes Williams doing? We do the most inexplicable things! This is beyond infuriating.

wouldn't have let alondes come out for the second half if he turned that over. jfc.

Wow. Sometimes, we are the dumbest team in history. WTF were we doing there? Barely avoided a disaster.

I’m also going to come out and say it. You can call it making excuses if you want, but we sorely miss Devion Harmon. He was a reliable ball handler, creator, and shooter who took some of the pressure of Reaves. Jalen Hill and Alondes Williams give us nothing. Honestly, they give us less than nothing.

I’m also going to come out and say it. You can call it making excuses if you want, but we sorely miss Devion Harmon. He was a reliable ball handler, creator, and shooter who took some of the pressure of Reaves. Jalen Hill and Alondes Williams give us nothing. Honestly, they give us less than nothing.

Not an excuse. It is clear to me as well. But we have to overcome it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Where is Williams going? Is he going back to Oklahoma?" Haha, even Avery Johnson understands our frustration.

offense was so much better the first ten minutes when reaves was getting it out of his hands.

How can they call traveling and there not be time on the clock?

Back