OU vs Ole Miss 11:40am CST TruTV Cox 760

Obviously OU will have it's hands full with Virginia, but how do we match up? What is their MO? How are the bigs? It seems our bigs did a number today, but Ole Miss strength was guards, not bigs.:billy

Re: UVA.....think Kansas State, but bigger/taller and better on offense.

Ok, one funny moment u didn’t see on TV...may have to post this in a different thread to make sure everyone reads it. Near the end of the game, the OU band kept sarcastically chanting “ S E C !”. We were all laughing until Joe C yelled at them to knock it off.

Ok, one funny moment u didn’t see on TV...may have to post this in a different thread to make sure everyone reads it. Near the end of the game, the OU band kept sarcastically chanting “ S E C !”. We were all laughing until Joe C yelled at them to knock it off.

We could hear the chant but the announcers acted like it was the Ole Miss fans chanting it. LOL

Haha it came through loud and clear on the TV!

That Joe C. is such a party pooper. :D

remember when we werent allowed to say "Texas sucks"?

Boomer baby ! Awesome game by our guys and incredible coaching job by Lonnie and Co.

Bring on UVA !!!

Was that Joe C. as well? Seems like it might have been somebody else. Maybe even Kelvin?

I wasn't blaming anyone. I was just commenting that it doesn't do well empirically to tell OU fans what they can and cant say.

kelvin because of his relationship with barnes.

I thought it was.

Don't ever let it be said that I can't be objective about Kelvin. I 100%, with every ounce of blood in my body, disagree with Kelvin on that one. lol

I wasn't blaming anyone. I was just commenting that it doesn't do well empirically to tell OU fans what they can and cant say.

I know. I was just trying to remember who said it. :)

In today’s case, it wasn’t us fans. It was the OU band...Joe C was pissed to say the least. In fairness to the band, it seems to be okay when those chants by the fans of the SEC teams annoy the crap out of us when things go well for them.

On a side note, Virginia is playing really tight. Gardner Webb is up 22-14.

Efficiency
James + Odomes 40 points on 22 shots
Doo + Manek 37 points on 19 shots

That’s insane

In today’s case, it wasn’t us fans. It was the OU band...Joe C was pissed to say the least. In fairness to the band, it seems to be okay when those chants by the fans of the SEC teams annoy the crap out of us when things go well for them.

On a side note, Virginia is playing really tight. Gardner Webb is up 22-14.

Lame

Back