OU vs UTSA 7pm CST on Bally Sports +

The team played really well and all the stats are good. The opponent was really bad, but hopefully these games help the team gel and grow together.

In other games, osu lost tonight to what seems like a good Oakland team.

Any available replays?

I second this. I am 1 of the unfortunate souls that lives outside of Oklahoma and was stuck with no feed on YTTV for the game. Could not even watch at the local bar. Would love to watch a replay of this demolition. Thanks.

I second this. I am 1 of the unfortunate souls that lives outside of Oklahoma and was stuck with no feed on YTTV for the game. Could not even watch at the local bar. Would love to watch a replay of this demolition. Thanks.

It was on direct tv and Cox. Most sorts bars in the county had it if you asked.

My father watched it at a bww in Alabama.

I'll see if I can find a way to get this up on youtube and put them in a thread here(either the old on or create one for this year for all the games I can find)

Northwestern State game is now up.

Last edited:
Utsa game is on YouTube. I watched it around midnight last night

Wow, the Sooners first half was fantastic. It wasn't that UTSA was missing open shots, the Sooners were in their face like white-on-rice! The offense had excellent flow and movement, and that happens with creative assist and passing, which we used. UTSA has athletes, so what we did in that first half was intense and driven. Looked like an old Bobby Knight defense at Indiana. Sure like being able to rotate in so many capable bodies.

Boomer!

Wow, the Sooners first half was fantastic. It wasn't that UTSA was missing open shots, the Sooners were in their face like white-on-rice! The offense had excellent flow and movement, and that happens with creative assist and passing, which we used. UTSA has athletes, so what we did in that first half was intense and driven. Looked like an old Bobby Knight defense at Indiana. Sure like being able to rotate in so many capable bodies.

Boomer!

Hark Gold and Hill are elite switchable defenders ... and MO is great on the ball ..

this will be a very very good defensive team ..

For those who are premium members at Soonersports.com, last night's game replay is now live.

Depends where in Okla you are..in my travels I found in many parts of Eastern Okla there are no radio or tv options for OU men or women basketball unless its on ESPN or major network. You can find 10 stations that carries Arkansas games

I was able to watch it on the Bally Sports app. I still see the replay there. Probably depends on your provider.

I was able to see the exhibition game on either Bally Sports KC or Bally Sports Midwest, can’t remember which. But now that college basketball has started full force they tend to favor St Louis U and other teams when there are conflicts. Plus they cover Thunder and St Louis Blues a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back