OU vs UTSA 7pm CST on Bally Sports +

I wish all of you guys could see this game. Our offense is not clicking on all cylinders, but our team defense has frustrated UTSA from the start. A team that scored 97 points in their last outing has 24 points at the nine minute mark.

Score is 64-26 at the nine minute Mark.

Jalen Hill attacking the hoop? That is beyond his talent according to some message board posters here.

Jalen Hill with a dunk. Honestly they need to rest the starters the rest of this game. No reason to play them early in the season. Hill has really improved over the off season.

I forgot about phones. It can work on phones but you gotta know how to look at tabs on your browser. I wanted to get one from a better site that has less ads and is better for phones but those were no good tonight.

Ok if I get it on my tv will I be able to watch it from the beginning?

78-31 This could be a 50 point lead soon.

Mawein in the game now. I believe that makes 13 players so far.

If Mason can figure out a game to compliment his ability to go to the rim he will be a good one.

I wish all of you guys could see this game. Our offense is not clicking on all cylinders, but our team defense has frustrated UTSA from the start. A team that scored 97 points in their last outing has 24 points at the nine minute mark.

Score is 64-26 at the nine minute Mark.

I knew it. And not even a replay scheduled. CRAP! I hate the NBA. Freaking Mavs and Spurs...

JAKE MOSER! The bench loved that before it went in.

96-44 final. That has to be the largest margin of victory in a while.

Marvin Johnson finished with 10 points, including two threes and two monster dunks. Hope that’s a sign of more to follow in the future!

I like a lot of what I am seeing. Not where we need to be yet but this team has the potential to give anyone a lot of trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Impressive win. Defense is really good. But it's still early and we gotta see where the offense is when we get up in competition. There was still times where the half court offense just didn't look that good even with the scoring today. A lot of the points where because of the defense leading to better numbers and open shots. We'll find out where this team is soon enough as the schedule gets tough pretty early on.

Final score 96-44

OU with a plus 19 in rebounds 52-33. We had 22 assists and only 10 turnovers. After a poor start to shooting threes, we finished the game making 11-26 from behind the arc.

Leading rebounder was Hill. He only scored 6 points but they were 3 pretty emphatic baskets at around the 10-8 minute mark. Everyone that played scored a basket. Everyone but coaches son got a rebound.

Back