OU vs UTSA 7pm CST on Bally Sports +

Thanks! I tried KREF (didn't know which local station to try), but I'm listening now via the Franchise.

OU is affiliated with the Varsity Network app -- that's the only option listed on Soonersports.com -- so it's especially frustrating that app isn't working.

Who's doing the radio play-by-play? he sounds like some season ticket holder they grabbed from the upper deck.

Lol, yeah he's not great.

Biggest issue for us is 9 turnovers in the first half. Clean that up, and we're feeling really good about the way we've played.

Biggest issue for us is 9 turnovers in the first half. Clean that up, and we're feeling really good about the way we've played.

Our defense has been fantastic! Henson can’t possibly be happy with the way our players have shut his team down for an entire half. It will be interesting to see what kind of adjustments he’ll make at halftime?

46-16 now. Stream above works pretty good. I have it on my TV now.

After starting 1-9 from 3 the Sooners have made 5 straight from downtown. Watch them miss after I post this.

After starting 1-9 from 3 the Sooners have made 5 straight from downtown. Watch them miss after I post this.

Right on time lol. We should be getting to see some backups get a lot of playing time in this one.

It kept taking me to different websites

I forgot about phones. It can work on phones but you gotta know how to look at tabs on your browser. I wanted to get one from a better site that has less ads and is better for phones but those were no good tonight.

The backups are playing a bit sloppy right now, but maintaining the lead. 35 point lead at the 12 TV Timeout.

Back