OU vs WVU 11am CST on ESPN2

Need to tighten up the lug nuts in this game. I haven’t given up on my 9-9 hope but will if we lose this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Decent start. If we are going to continue to highlight Jacob on the mismatch he needs to improve his footwork.

Cortes missed an easy one. A foul against Godwin. Good news is Tanner does not have a foul yet.

Great pass from Uzan and CJ is contributing

No contact on first bump to Tanner then they call the charge on Tanner. Not a bad T from Moser

Crap. Now 2 fouls on Tanner. He apparently hit the air around the shooter.

Two back to back bad calls on Tanner. Smh

Refs going to be a bunch of fvcking losers again today it seems

Missed egregious traveling and then a phantom call on groves in 5 second span. Clear blocking foul called a charge.

I bet Moser's frustration started when Godwin was getting hacked and it wasn't being officiated at all.

You have to be confused as a player on what’s a foul and what isn’t. They are letting some hard bumps go but calling some brushes.

Whoever makes the first FT gets the win.

I usually like Tim Welsh as a color guy but he must not be very familiar with our team. He has praised our offensive rebounding (we are near the bottom nationally) and just said our offense is more up temp and free flowing under Moser than it was under Lon.

Back