Votes: 6 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OUHoops

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The top two vote-getters advance to the Elite Eight.

#2 AJ's Dagger vs. Baylor (38)
2a-aj-bay618.png

#3 The Gun Show vs. Michigan (36)
3a-blakesguns-mich687.png

#1 Blake wants you vs. Colorado (62)
1a-griffin-colo160.jpg

#4 Pattillo block vs. Texas (14)
4a-juan-texas328.png

Hey, I just realized something! That's me on the front row with my mouth wide open in the Blake Wants You picture. My mother is the one that looks like she's wearing pink with her arms in the air. She came into town so me and my brother took her to the game.

Best. Picture. Ever.

Hey, I just realized something! That's me on the front row with my mouth wide open in the Blake Wants You picture. My mother is the one that looks like she's wearing pink with her arms in the air. She came into town so me and my brother took her to the game.

Best. Picture. Ever.

:chestram2::woot:clap nice!

Best. Picture. Ever.

haha Tell your Mom she is going to win the OUHoops Photos Tourney because that pic is the best ever!

I don't think Blake Wants You will get beat.

Awesome pic!

Honestly, and I'm obv biased, but I think the Blake Wants You picture is the best sports photograph I've ever seen. It's just so freaking perfect it almost seems like it's staged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back