**********Oklahoma-San Diego State Game Thread**********

Fitzgerald better be hurt...no reason he shouldn't have played otherwise.

Pledger shooting 1/7 doesnt give us a chance to win. Oh well.

I appreciate his effort and he's been a good Sooner, but I'm ready for him to graduate. We need to find more consistency at that position. Hopefully the kid we signed from Georgia can be that guy.

Hate to say it cause I Love Lon, but he has been outcoached tonight. Fisher has his number I think.

Not a coaching issue at all. Combination of foul trouble and us just not being athletic and skilled enough on the perimeter. Guards win games, and our guards aren't good enough.

Franklin is a joke. Decent player...but not near as good as he thinks he is......D league next year.

Fitzgerald better be hurt...no reason he shouldn't have played otherwise.

Fits wouldn't have been much help tonight. He is simply not athletic enough to have much of a impact in game like this.

It will be rather refreshing not to have to blame Pledger, Fitzgerald or Grooms any more. Hopefully, the new faces will contribute in a more prolific manner.

We could absolutely win a national title if we had the ku treatment from the refs. Holy ****. If OU gets the same calls ku gets, we could win a lot of games.

Back