**********Oklahoma-San Diego State Game Thread**********

What the heck was that from Hornbeak? Did he think there was 2 seconds left in the game?

We just don't have the horses. Look at SDS's 3rd and 4th scoring options. MUCH better options than we have. We have Osby, and Pledger when he is on. When he isn't, we're a one man show. SDS has several guards that can score it. That is how you win games. Props to Kruger for getting us in the Dance, but we just aren't talented enough to do much, unless we're playing perfect ball. Better recruiting, and better coaching going forward is what will get us to the next step.

Isn't it past your bed time? Why would you want to be here and just complain the ENTIRE time? We're back in the Dance, and playing a tight game against a team that is suppose to beat us. No reason to act like a cry baby tonight.

I'm sorry that I don't accept mediocrity like you. It's the biggest game of te season! Step the hell up! No one and I mean NO ONE on this team showed up to play other than osby. They simply choked. Pathetic performance by the upper classmen. And I'm including the juniors in that statement. You guys are crazy if you think mbaye and Clark are going to be leaders next year....they have to mature a lot in the off season.

Our only hope is the freshmen figure out how to shoot and the newcomers have to really produce

Last edited:
We continue to struggle in crunch time because we only have one scoring option. This team has shown a propensity to fold against good teams when we become too simplistic. Osby is a beast, but he can't do everything. I'm ready to find a "reliable" outside scorer. We don't have one.

This is the choke artistiest Oklahoma team I've ever watched.

I don't think you now what a choke is. This is not a choke. This is being a not good enough team. We just can't shoot to save our lives.

4 minutes left and we are still not in the bonus

Yep. Glad we made the tourney, but sure wish we could have gotten more calls to go our way this game. Felt like it was affecting our defense in the second half.

If our guards don't develop more offensively we are also in trouble for next year.

I feel bad for Osby. Great display from the rest of the seniors tonight. :facepalm

I'm sorry that I don't expect mediocrity. It's the biggest game of te season! Step the hell up! No one and I mean NO ONE on this team showed up to play other than osby. They simply choked. Pathetic performance by the upper classmen

Someone ban this troll.

Back