**********Oklahoma-San Diego State Game Thread**********

Is our defense really this bad?

When the officials are calling you for touch fouls and three of your best players have 3 or 4 fouls, it'll impact your defense.

The officials have impacted this game negatively for us, there is no doubt about it.

Need to put Pledger back in. We will only win with him hitting some shots. I am 100% sure he can't hit shots from the bench.

This game is over. Nobody other than osby made the trip to Philly. It's a miracle a team with this little talent even made the tourney. Though looking at the tournament so far, only Iowa st looks any good.

Isn't it past your bed time? Why would you want to be here and just complain the ENTIRE time? We're back in the Dance, and playing a tight game against a team that is suppose to beat us. No reason to act like a cry baby tonight.

I think the team has realized that they won't be allowed to play defense.....that does a lot to your psyche. I expect a complete runaway now.

When the officials are calling you for touch fouls and three of your best players have 3 or 4 fouls, it'll impact your defense.

The officials have impacted this game negatively for us, there is no doubt about it.

7 team fouls to 16.

Need to put Pledger back in. We will only win with him hitting some shots. I am 100% sure he can't hit shots from the bench.

I don't think he's made one from the floor either. I guess if you're going to die you need to do so with your boots on.

We're playing to the side of guys and letting them drive. We're jumping out to double before a screen is ever shown and leaving the would-be screener wide open and breaking down from there.

I don't think he's made one from the floor either. I guess if you're going to die you need to do so with your boots on.

He has made one, and we don't have one person that has shown any ability to score in bunches like Pledge.

Osby's been our offensive focus and they've been muscling up on him the whole game.

He's shot three free throws.

Franklin's shot seven.

What in the HISTORY of this team would make Kruger think it's a good idea to go zone?

Back