**********Oklahoma-San Diego State Game Thread**********

LOL. Quality season. This game epitomized the last month of the season. Hope the freshmen learn from this

I'm sorry that I don't accept mediocrity like you. It's the biggest game of te season! Step the hell up! No one and I mean NO ONE on this team showed up to play other than osby. They simply choked. Pathetic performance by the upper classmen

Should have had you give the team a speech. Jagoff.

I'm sorry that I don't expect mediocrity. It's the biggest game of te season! Step the hell up! No one and I mean NO ONE on this team showed up to play other than osby. They simply choked. Pathetic performance by the upper classmen

Horse $*^&.

Everybody is playing hard tonight. We just aren't that talented. Can't fault the guys for playing hard and simply not getting it done. Mediocrity? We're Dancing with a roster most thought we couldn't Dance with. That isn't mediocrity.

Last two fouls on them have been when we drove. Where has that been?

The drives or the whistles? The former happened, but the latter didn't -- not very often, in any case.

Osby should have spent a good portion of his night at the line, but he sure hasn't.

Hate to say it cause I Love Lon, but he has been outcoached tonight. Fisher has his number I think.

Back