**********Oklahoma-San Diego State Game Thread**********

Well, at least we were IN the tourney again. It is much more fun watching games when your own team is involved. Big-12 didn't look good this year. Oswho got killed for the entire game they played. I think Lon will have us in the tourney every year and with better players we should make some sweet 16's every once in a while.

We could absolutely win a national title if we had the ku treatment from the refs. Holy ****. If OU gets the same calls ku gets, we could win a lot of games.

I have to admit, it was awful tonight...

I was hoping for NIT. We took a good step forward. We need some shooters and play makers going forward from here.

Well, at least we were IN the tourney again. It is much more fun watching games when your own team is involved. Big-12 didn't look good this year. Oswho got killed for the entire game they played. I think Lon will have us in the tourney every year and with better players we should make some sweet 16's every once in a while.

Ur very optimistic when we just lost the only player that could score over 6 pts

Proud of OUr guys, and wish the best to OUr seniors going forward with their lives. So glad they got to experience the Dance.

Time for the young guys to get better, and keep moving this thing forward. I'm good for now, we made it back into the Dance.......:clap:clap

Frustrating loss but I love the programs progress. Ro is a total beast and class act. I hope these returning kids learn from his leadership.

No other player on the roster was ready to play in games like this.

Ur very optimistic when we just lost the only player that could score over 6 pts

Thank goodness the Capel days are almost over. All that's left is Cam and Neal, and Cam will be a big part of next years team...Neal, not so much.

Oh yeah, I hope the football fans return to OF so the board isn't cluttered with coach/player bashers all off season.......

Proud of OUr guys, and wish the best to OUr seniors going forward with their lives. So glad they got to experience the Dance.

Time for the young guys to get better, and keep moving this thing forward. I'm good for now, we made it back into the Dance.......:clap:clap

I really wanted a win for Osby, though.

It was nice to not have our season end in the Big 12 tourney! :chestram2:

Osby scored 13 of those.

And yet there were times when we would make three or four trips down the floor and he wouldn't touch the ball. Poor shooting from our guards and poor decisions by the players. Osby played his ass off tonight......just wish he had some help. Not one of Lon's better coaching jobs tonight.

I thought all 3 of the freshman played hard tonight. They obviously made some errors but all 3 played hard. They give me hope for the future

Thank goodness the Capel days are almost over. All that's left is Cam and Neal, and Cam will be a big part of next years team...Neal, not so much.

Osby was his player and ur happy that his player is gone. So glad the best player in the preseason returns next year. Maybe he can shoot more 3s

Osby was his player and ur happy that his player is gone. So glad the best player in the preseason returns next year. Maybe he can shoot more 3s

Osby is a stud. Best recruit Capel ever signed without help from siblings. :clap

If all of his recruits had been the type of kid as Osby we wouldn't be in this mess, but too many of them were TMG, Tiny, WW, Calvin Newell, Chris Early, Tony Neysmith, Kyle Cannon, Orlando Allen, Goff, and do I need to name more?

Back