Possible New Walk On This Year

hendawg

Reaction score
I have heard that Ryan Randolph of Bishop McGuinness will probably walk onto the basketball team next year. He played on Athlete's First with DO and Xavier. The coaches have been talking to him and he's meeting with Capel tonight. He would be a great addition. Should be a guy that would be a starter at a Missouri Valley Team or WAC team but he just loves OU. Also, football is a possibility.

I have heard that Ryan Randolph of Bishop McGuinness will probably walk onto the basketball team next year. He played on Athlete's First with DO and Xavier. The coaches have been talking to him and he's meeting with Capel tonight. He would be a great addition. Should be a guy that would be a starter at a Missouri Valley Team or WAC team but he just loves OU. Also, football is a possibility.

"http://www.ouhoops.com/showthread.php?t=7356"

Thanks for the info. I would like to see him play hoops at OU. :OUbball-logo:

Back