Reaves draft thread

The crow I’m eating actually tastes a lot better now! I never dreamed Austin would make it to the league, and I certainly didn’t think he would be the subject of a highlight reel.

Congrats, AR! Glad you proved me wrong!

Wild. Good on him. I hope he gets traded to a team that's not a complete dumpster fire like the Lakers in the Offseason.

I hope he stays. I think it's best to be on a dumpster fire team so that he can increase his perceived value the most. (I.e., securing a triple double on a dumpster fire team missing the playoffs). This triple double is amazing publicity and i think it will really secure his playing future. I would always rather be on a terrible team. Like I think Blake Griffin should go to a terrible team where he can get increased touches and maybe still prolong his career rather than what hes doing in trying to jump on a contender team where his minutea have severely dropped to where he is an after thought anymore..

I hope he stays. I think it's best to be on a dumpster fire team so that he can increase his perceived value the most. (I.e., securing a triple double on a dumpster fire team missing the playoffs). This triple double is amazing publicity and i think it will really secure his playing future. I would always rather be on a terrible team. Like I think Blake Griffin should go to a terrible team where he can get increased touches and maybe still prolong his career rather than what hes doing in trying to jump on a contender team where his minutea have severely dropped to where he is an after thought anymore..

Eh. Not me. Lakers have too many issues to me. Plus, for years always heard being on a LeBron James led team wears players down. Even Brian Windhorst came out a few weeks ago and said that. Reeves would be perfect backing up LaMelo in Charlotte at the PG position.

Eh. Not me. Lakers have too many issues to me. Plus, for years always heard being on a LeBron James led team wears players down. Even Brian Windhorst came out a few weeks ago and said that. Reeves would be perfect backing up LaMelo in Charlotte at the PG position.

Yeah...he should leave the poorly-run Lakers so that he can be a backup for a storied franchise like Charlotte. What a dream.

Loved watching him get to play for my favorite team. It will be interesting how things look next season if Nunn actually plays, and they keep Monk. Pretty sure Horton Tucker might be included in any trade they can make. Reeves should have a shot to compete for another significant role, unless major changes happen, which doesn't look likely.

Dumb. Why would he leave a team that’s in the western conf finals to be a backup on a crappy team? He’s gonna be a starter and his next contract could be huge.

Dumb. Why would he leave a team that’s in the western conf finals to be a backup on a crappy team? He’s gonna be a starter and his next contract could be huge.

It would have been a dumb comment if it was made last month...but it was made last month of last year :).

I'll admit that AR is way ahead of where I thought he would be, but as a lifelong Lakers fan, I'm ecstatic about it!

I'm guessing the thread was bumped to troll those who never thought he would amount to anything in the NBA.

Back