Recruiting

Dont follow girls recruiting a ton but have some connections to Embry. I think shes an impact player the day she steps on campus.

Moore- we are on the outside looking in but a long ways to go

Dont follow girls recruiting a ton but have some connections to Embry. I think shes an impact player the day she steps on campus.

Moore- we are on the outside looking in but a long ways to go

What are the odds we get Embry? I've heard she's a die-hard OSU fan...

Embry broke off her commitment to OSU. It may be difficult to get her back.

Laeticia Amihere Has a visit with Louisville this weekend, she’s visited Kentucky last weekend and will visit Notre Dame later this month.... She still has 2 visits left no idea who they will be.
Has brown or Liz scheduled visiting date for OU yet? I’m guessing if the Sooners get one of the two remaining Amihere visits it will be along with another big time recruit on campus....

Laeticia Amihere Has a visit with Louisville this weekend, she’s visited Kentucky last weekend and will visit Notre Dame later this month.... She still has 2 visits left no idea who they will be.
Has brown or Liz scheduled visiting date for OU yet? I’m guessing if the Sooners get one of the two remaining Amihere visits it will be along with another big time recruit on campus....

Brown is due in for UCLA.

So it looks like Amihere won’t be joining Brown on her official, could mean we won’t be getting a visiting from her.... could mean Brown and Liz to join Gabby or bust this class...

I don't whether Amihere is planning to come for a visit as yet. I think she does have OU on her map. But, I'm not so sure that she hasn't been here. Did Pennington visit?

With Bloom and Gregory, one of three: Brown, Scott, or Amihere would be a good class. Two would make for a great class, especially in context with the last two classes.

I saw a picture on Danika Brown's twitter (Kennedy Browns mom). It looks like Gabby Gregory is visiting for this game along with a girl that I think is Lizz Scott? Can anyone confirm?

Attachments

• DmldZFYX0AIueMI.jpg large.jpg
    DmldZFYX0AIueMI.jpg large.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 48
Liz Scott and Kennedy Brown are officially visiting OU on September 7 weekend (like now).

I notice that Raoul made a statement to the effect that the growing trend is for prospects to make a commitment after one or two visits. The importance of the last visit is becoming less apparent.

I saw a picture on Danika Brown's twitter (Kennedy Browns mom). It looks like Gabby Gregory is visiting for this game along with a girl that I think is Lizz Scott? Can anyone confirm?

Lampkin looks every bit of the 6'3" she's listed at on the roster! Thank goodness she's true to height!

Men are bringing in recruits this weekend.
Any idea if Sherri is as well??
Or will she wait for the next home game Army and Baylor?

When it comes to recruiting information, I don't even know if anyone is at OU during the off-season. I had no idea that Scott and Brown were here until someone posted it. Then, I found that Raoul had listed them as coming this past weekend.

Sherri does seem to like to bring prospects in during other major events. An OU/UCLA game would be a show, and it would involve one of the competitors for Brown. I think she is headed to UCLA this weekend. Are they as likely to put on a big show in which the entire town is involved? I would like to get Amihere for a football game. Anything like it in Ontario? Army or Baylor might be good. But, coming from Ontario to Oklahoma for an Oct 27 game (just before signing date) when it is likely to be freezing in Ontario might be interesting.

Zia Cooke and Rickea Jackson visited Texas 9/14. They also visited Tennessee and South Carolina together. They are #7 (PG) and #9 (W) in the nation.

Back