**Special Ticket offer for the Northern Colorado Game** Updated 6 tickets

Sam

Reaction score
Just wanted to let you guys know about the chance to get some really good, really cheap ($10!) seats for this game. Because this is the first game of winter break many of the students won't be there and because of refunds they have been giving away the tickets for free. Right now we have collected about 20 tickets for this game. Now, you might be asking how could a non-student use a student ticket? That is where the 10 dollars come in. With 10 dollars you can upgrade the student ticket and get in without an ID. The best thing about these tickets is it possible to get court side seats for only 10 bucks. If anybody is interested in these tickets for the Northern Colorado game post here or send a pm.

Last edited:
Re: ***Special Ticket offer for the Northern Colorado Game***

This is a really good deal if you want courtside seats or if you want to bring a group. If someone buys all 20 then I will personally chip in and make it even cheaper for you.

Bump

That is one heck of a deal. If I were around I would be all over getting my hands on those tickets.

bump. Sam informed me that he had sold a few but that there were plenty left. PM him and get some great seats for next Saturday's game!

bump. Sam informed me that he had sold a few but that there were plenty left. PM him and get some great seats for next Saturday's game!

I'm getting 3. Bringing two newbies; we're gonna be loud and proud!

Only have four tickets left as of right now for this game. Might end up being more but these are going fast so don't wait if you need tickets.

From the ticket board:

I have a student ticket for the OU/Northern Colorado game on Sat, Dec. 19th for FREE. Message me back or email me at stephennehrenz@ou.edu if you are interested!

I would love to take my son. how do i get some of these tickets.

Send me a PM soonerdrew and we're work out the details.

I'll be there!

If you have a student ID can you get these tickets for free?

Just a note,

If you want to still get in on great seats for next Saturday, simply purchase a student ticket (there are a limited number left from those that failed to pick theirs up in time) and upgrade it at the lower north entrance starting 1.5 hours before tip off (10:30 am).

Ok guys just looked at the ticket situation and right now I have 3 tickets in my possession, going to be picking up 3 more tomorrow, still could be more if you need/some want some message me ASAP. I'm going to keep an eye out for more tickets as well.

And to answer you question price if you have an ID just show them the ID as long as it looks like the current one ;).

I'm done to two tickets but I should be picking up some later this week. If you need some send me a message even if I am out I'll put you on a "waiting list" and I should be able to get some more.

What time is the game? If it's early enough, I might be able to attend, but as it stands, I've got to work on Saturday afternoon...

What time is the game? If it's early enough, I might be able to attend, but as it stands, I've got to work on Saturday afternoon...

It starts at Noon, but you have to be there by 10:30 to upgrade the ticket.

It starts at Noon, but you have to be there by 10:30 to upgrade the ticket.

I still have an old student ID that looks like the current, so there'd be no upgrading necessary for me...I'm more wondering when I should expect to get out, because I work that afternoon until late that night...

I still have an old student ID that looks like the current, so there'd be no upgrading necessary for me...I'm more wondering when I should expect to get out, because I work that afternoon until late that night...

Ah, gotcha. On that I'm not sure; I would assume 2 or 2:30.

I'm done to two tickets but I should be picking up some later this week. If you need some send me a message even if I am out I'll put you on a "waiting list" and I should be able to get some more.

Would you like my student ticket soonersam? I wasn't sure if you were just looking for non-student tickets or if you were taking both student and non-student tickets. If you can use it, it's yours.

Back