Students

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
They have opened up more student tickets for the next five games (including Arizona and Arkansas)! Great to see the AD giving the students more tickets...

A limited number of student tickets to the next five OU Men’s Basketball games are available to all students beginning 8 am Thursday on a first come, first served basis. Tickets are only available for purchase in person at the OU Athletics Ticket Office on the west side of the football stadium and may only be purchased with cash or credit card.

Students may only purchase one student ticket with their student ID.

GAME STUDENT STUDENT GUEST
Mt. St. Mary’s $10 $20

Louisiana-Monroe $10 $20
Arkansas $10 $20

Arizona $10 $45
Centenary $10 $20

I assume they mean thursday as in today....so you better go get your tickets before they run out!

Boomer Sooner

BT

Again smart move by the AD, People want to attend these games and i am glad that a lot of students are getting more involved with the basketball program.

Again smart move by the AD, People want to attend these games and i am glad that a lot of students are getting more involved with the basketball program.

It is certainly a sight to behold. I LOVE the excitement and following that the basketball program is getting, currently. Jeff Capel is the man, and Joe C is a wonderful facilitator. Gotta love that Joe is doing things to help Capel, like he is doing.

Our atmosphere all starts with the students. The way I feel, the more we have the better the place is going to be and the better the rest of the crowd gets.

They have opened up more student tickets for the next five games (including Arizona and Arkansas)! Great to see the AD giving the students more tickets...
I don't think they're giving out more student tickets. Student ticket pick-up for that block of games was Monday through Wednesday of this week, so I'm pretty sure these tickets that are on sale now are just ones that weren't picked up by student season ticket holders.

I don't think they're giving out more student tickets. Student ticket pick-up for that block of games was Monday through Wednesday of this week, so I'm pretty sure these tickets that are on sale now are just ones that weren't picked up by student season ticket holders.

This is how I undestand it.

Back