Texas High School Basketball (rivals)

I like that site. He's very detailed and he doesn't just rank on offes lists. This is a down year in Texas. I don't think TJ or Pressey would be so high in other years. National Rivals has Washburn and Jones ranked so high on potential.

I like that site. He's very detailed and he doesn't just rank on offes lists. This is a down year in Texas. I don't think TJ or Pressey would be so high in other years. National Rivals has Washburn and Jones ranked so high on potential.

Both Washburn and Jones will drop imo.

Funny how OSU isn't in on any of those guys.

They have Clark listed as the #1 player in Texas but he is listed as the 138th best nationally. Sounds like a really bad year for players out of Texas. Maybe I'm missing something.

They have Clark listed as the #1 player in Texas but he is listed as the 138th best nationally. Sounds like a really bad year for players out of Texas. Maybe I'm missing something.

They national guys haven't updated yet. Jerry Meyer said that he fully expects Cam to be in the top 50. I am sure Perry Jones will drop (but stay in the top 30). Washburn and Pressey will both be in the top 75, and I bet Taylor will debut in the top 100. Tobi should still be in the top 100. There are a couple of other Texas guys that will be there as well. I don't think it is a down year overall. I just think the state is lacking a Willie Warren, T.J. Ford, Aldridge type player (unless Jones or Cam really blows up).

I think they have a shot at Washburn and Jones (due to the fact that they have two Duncanville boys).

But point well taken! :)

OSU is very much in on Washburn, but Perry Jones is committed to Baylor. Both are really overrated. Washburn got some good pub for defending Harrison Barnes this weekend. OSU is in onn Thomas Gibson, the 2011 recruit and they're in on Jamison Stern who sat out this year after transfering to Duncanville.

OSU is very much in on Washburn, but Perry Jones is committed to Baylor. Both are really overrated. Washburn got some good pub for defending Harrison Barnes this weekend. OSU is in onn Thomas Gibson, the 2011 recruit and they're in on Jamison Stern who sat out this year after transfering to Duncanville.

I have heard that some other teams may be getting into the picture with him (including OSU).

Back