>>>>>>The #1 vs #1 Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Re: >!>!>!>!>!>The #1 vs #2 Game Thread<!<!<!<!<!<

Has there been a #1 vs. #2 in Big 12 history? Last time it happened in Big 8? Where are the historians out there haha.

I'm going to be there got my tickets from a Jayhawk season ticket holder can't wait! Get to mark this gym off my bucket list to visit.

Has there been a #1 vs. #2 in Big 12 history? Last time it happened in Big 8? Where are the historians out there haha.

Yes OU played KU in KC (big 8 tournament) when OU was number one and KU was number 2. It ay have happened with other teams too. One year OU, KU and Missouri were ranked 1,2 and 3 in a poll if I recall correctly

But has there even been a #1 vs. #1 in the Big 12?

During halftime of the WVU/ASU FB game, they did a spotlight on this game and the ESPN guy said, "This will be the second Big 12 match-up featuring top ranked teams and the first since Kansas and Missouri met as members of the Big 8 back in 1990."

During halftime of the WVU/ASU FB game, they did a spotlight on this game and the ESPN guy said, "This will be the second Big 12 match-up featuring top ranked teams and the first since Kansas and Missouri met as members of the Big 8 back in 1990."

Yes OU played KU in KC (big 8 tournament) when OU was number one and KU was number 2.
So it still sounds like, no, it hasn't happened in the big 12.

I got my tickets in hand and can't wait. BOOMER!!!!

We are going to need to be 10 to 15 points better then KU to win this one. KU is always spotted about 10 points at home by the big 12 refs. That's why they lose in the 2nd round in March every year because it's the first time all season KU plays a game the refs don't massively favor them.

I worry about the quick turnaround after such a big game against ISU, and going on the road. Gonna have to bring our A games and play better defense than we did against ISU.

Going to be an intense game. I'm calling Woodard goes for 20 in an OU win.

Well then ESPn was wrong OU played KU when they were 1 and 2

So it still sounds like, no, it hasn't happened in the big 12.

Yes it has go to soonersports.com go to basketball seasons and then look at 1990. Also they said during the game last night that OU a d KU did it in the past

I believe those were the Big 8 days

I'm excited for this game because the pressure to win is definitely on Kansas. It's expected that the conference champ wins it's home games. This isn't one we need to win in order to win the conference but they do need to win it. We can let it all hang out and hopefully that'll be enough.

If they can't come up with some post defense in two days they will get their ass kicked.

Yes it has go to soonersports.com go to basketball seasons and then look at 1990. Also they said during the game last night that OU a d KU did it in the past

Dude, he is asking about the Big 12. Not the Big 8.

1990 would be the Big 8

Half the teams from the Big 8 aren't even in the Big 12 anymore, such a different league

We are going to need to get off to a good start. Smart shot selection for the first 4 min.

We are going to need to get off to a good start. Smart shot selection for the first 4 min.

Yes, I don't recommend getting down by 20 in the first half like last year lol

I gladly will be the 1st one to say.....game day! Boomer Sooner. :OU-logo:

Back