The football team's sickness has spread to the basketball team

seniorsooner

Reaction score
9-0 at home, 2-6 away from home. This includes some bad, bad losses:

Houston (RPI 113)
UTEP (133)
San Diego (192)

Can we buck the trend this week?

As long as we win every home game and steal 1 road game, I'll be happy.

I can't see us winning every home game. I don't think we can beat Texas anywhere. I don't care if the game were played on the moon. Also Baylor, A&M, KSU, etc, aren't going to be easy pushovers.

I can't see us winning every home game. I don't think we can beat Texas anywhere. I don't care if the game were played on the moon. Also Baylor, A&M, KSU, etc, aren't going to be easy pushovers.

No one said these home games were pushovers however until we lose at home I am not conceding any home game. We are 9-0 at home.

I never said I was "conceding" anything but let's just say it would absolutely shock me if we were to beat Texas.

If our basketball team was as tough as the football team was this year then we'd be in pretty good shape. The football team lost by 4 points to 3 ranked teams (beat 2 or 3 others) playing the country's toughest schedule... with injuries having a huge impact on both offense and defense. One bad loss at Tech.

More than anything our basketball team reminds me of Coach Sampon's 2004 Lavendar/Foust/McKenzie team, only I think we have more talent this year and have lost to worse teams. The 2004 team was run out of the gym 5 times (KU/UT/OSU, Connecticut and West Virginia).

I think we could take Texas on the moon.

Back