The NBA Playoffs Thread

OUHoops

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It all starts today. Thunder and Rockets get underway Sunday night. Blake and the Clips tonight. More on the schedule here.

The Matchups: West
Oklahoma City (1) vs. Houston (8)
LA Clippers (4) vs. Memphis (5)

San Antonio (2) vs. LA Lakers (7)
Denver (3) vs. Golden State (6)

The Matchups: East
Miami (1) vs. Milwaukee (8)
Brooklyn (4) vs. Chicago (5)

New York (2) vs. Boston (7)
Indiana (3) vs. Atlanta (6)

I don't think the Celtics are healthy enough to make much noise this year. Was hoping they'd draw Miami in round 1, b/c they match up really well with them, and that series always gets them fired up.

I don't think the Celtics are healthy enough to make much noise this year. Was hoping they'd draw Miami in round 1, b/c they match up really well with them, and that series always gets them fired up.

Agreed. I doubt if the Celts can go beyond the first round this year. Carmello is playing his best basketball right now.

Sure seems strange to go into the playoffs thinking that Boston and the Lakers will be first round outs, though.

First round I'm going with all of the favorites with best series being Clips vs. Griz. The two seed in the West actually looks more appealing than the #1 seed, damn you Popovich, lol.

Thunder are a joke. Any fake team that resorts to the "hack a" strategy at home with 6 minutes left vs an 8 seed deserves to be the 1st to lose a series they led 3-0.

Thunder are a joke. Any fake team that resorts to the "hack a" strategy at home with 6 minutes left vs an 8 seed deserves to be the 1st to lose a series they led 3-0.

lol it was effective if they would have stopped down six with four minutes left. they did it a little too long.

I have no problem with it though. They did it against splitter last year too

Back