Thunder Bulls trade

Price is Right

Reaction score
I'm starting to watch more NBA but only when the Thunder are playing. Any of you guys have thoughts on the trade today? And where does Taj fit longterm? Isn't he a FA after the year?

I'm starting to watch more NBA but only when the Thunder are playing. Any of you guys have thoughts on the trade today? And where does Taj fit longterm? Isn't he a FA after the year?

Yes he is a FA after this year. Hopefully he signs a deal.

Him and Adams together will be nasty.

I think the thunder lacked another inside defender and Taj helps with that and he allows saboner to go to the bench.

The thunder lacked outside shooting. Shooting wise, him and morrow are equivelent. However morrow couldn't stay on the court due to his defense. I know McDermitt is not a very good defender, but he atleast has the size to play the three at times.

I think it helps. We won't really miss morrow or lavergne. I did like lavergne though. cam payne has a chance to turn into a player. He hasn't been the same since the injury though. i heard he didn't listen to the thunder and get surgery like they wanted him to. maybe just needs a change of scenery

Yes he is a FA after this year. Hopefully he signs a deal.

Him and Adams together will be nasty.

I think the thunder lacked another inside defender and Taj helps with that and he allows saboner to go to the bench.

The thunder lacked outside shooting. Shooting wise, him and morrow are equivelent. However morrow couldn't stay on the court due to his defense. I know McDermitt is not a very good defender, but he atleast has the size to play the three at times.

I think it helps. We won't really miss morrow or lavergne. I did like lavergne though. cam payne has a chance to turn into a player. He hasn't been the same since the injury though. i heard he didn't listen to the thunder and get surgery like they wanted him to. maybe just needs a change of scenery

Dougie McBuckets is a much better pure shooter than Morrow. He should help open up inside scoring opportunities. I would like to see him more as SF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thunder's bench suddenly looks strong and you can do more with it. Last night no Oladipo for OKC but the 2 new guys got 20 points combined. And Abrines stepped up and played well. Kanter also came back but didn't play well. Really the only weak spot is backup PG. And that guy is probably really only needed for about 10 minutes a game sometimes less.

Trade not looking so hot now. Gibson and McDermott are "piece" players, and they may not get to keep Gibson after this year anyway. Thunder miss Oladipo badly.

I still like the trade. It seems everytime they get somebody back from injury, somebody else goes down. Haven't been at full strength for awhile. Playing 4 games in 6 nights with the new guys and down dipo with no time to practice. We still should have won 2/3 on this road trip.

Should have won, but PHO is getting hot and the Mavs have been playing better. Thunder just aren't playing defense right now and its killing them.

Coming into tonight's game, McDermott is shooting under 24% from three-point range as a Thunder player. Not good.

Back