Transfer Portal Thread

My head is spinning. Can’t wait for this roller coaster ride to be over. Just hope the players we end up with want to be Sooners. :OUbball-logo:

Thanks for the heads up. What, did Moser put him in the witness protection program? If an at least average talented guy commits and enrolls at a place like OU it's all over twitter before you can blink..

Thanks for the heads up. What, did Moser put him in the witness protection program? If an at least average talented guy commits and enrolls at a place like OU it's all over twitter before you can blink..

Bob at Rivals is all over it. He just hasn't released the name yet. I'm cool with it.

Pretty good. Football recruiting seems to be trending well. Skip has baseball with a win in game one of the Super. And after you tell us whatever good news you're about to tell us, that should cap it off..

Define trending. We're 38th in the country. I mean, we're in it for some names but right now we're recruiting okay on paper.

this addition is now in the OU database .. i won't spoil the announcement ..

but should be coming today

Looks like a solid get Folks.

This roster is miles ahead of last year’s. I can’t wait to see how they come together!

saw a commit for 23 on twitter...that it?

never mind....nope

Last edited:
Cmon guys who is it? Give me a first name..former school...

Back