Transfer Portal Thread

I never know what to think about preseason college basketball rankings. But did anybody see the tweet or something, can't remember, that had OU as a preseason #16 in some "way too early Top 25"? I kind of saw it in passing but now that I really think about it, it's kind of unbelievable. I mean anybody can make any kind of preseason list, but after not getting any respect in awhile seems like a good sign. Maybe the transfers are going to be pretty good and as Ada said our freshmen have a decent chance of balling out. The preseason Big 12 rankings will be interesting.

Exit Manek, enter Nance.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/peteln22/status/1538206112947789825[/TWEET]

I never know what to think about preseason college basketball rankings. But did anybody see the tweet or something, can't remember, that had OU as a preseason #16 in some "way too early Top 25"? I kind of saw it in passing but now that I really think about it, it's kind of unbelievable. I mean anybody can make any kind of preseason list, but after not getting any respect in awhile seems like a good sign. Maybe the transfers are going to be pretty good and as Ada said our freshmen have a decent chance of balling out. The preseason Big 12 rankings will be interesting.

I Know what you’re talking about. That was for the women’s team, not the mens.

I Know what you’re talking about. That was for the women’s team, not the mens.

That list that has the Sooners as # 16 in preseason is for the women's basketball team. I read the article and it's the second preseason ranking since the end of last season considering all of the transfer movement as of late. Wbb was # 13 in the first one.

Since he's on the list (that needs to be cleaned up)...Emmanuel Akot to Memphis.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/jakelieberman2/status/1538988927184297984[/TWEET]

Why are there posts with "inbedded tweet"?
Tap it and you get nothing, The posts are nothing, just taking up space and a waste of time.

It appears we are down to 1 spot on the roster. I assume we're still looking in the portal. Does anyone have an idea if we're looking for a specific player type or the best player available, regardless of position?

Back